Tandra
Interestingly, while i was getting bent outa shape over the Presidential Jet, my cousin was beefing over the fact the Katumwa had about 11.5 million worth of clothing on his person, LOL.

For real, thats beef! So what if the man's suit costs over 6,000,000 or his belt maybe 300,000. If he has the money, let him splash!!

Some other party had this to say..."we could have bought a car with the amount he spent on his suit"

Reminds me of how people would measure the amount you spend by the number of kabalagala's you would have bought!! hahahaha...

Life is funny that way. We all have different ways of looking at things and living Life to the "fullest".
1 Response
  1. Let me see ... Having read all the other posts, my comment on this last one is that there is a reason to have a beef with as many things as you want. I think that is a God given right ... as long as it does not turn into envy.

    But I am not here to preach or preen. I like these articles; the way they make me think of the other side of things I do not know.

    Lastly, I want to be like Katumwa when I grow up.