Tandra
OK, a bit of a tough one here. i already brought up this issue with my BBF in the whole Internet so if you are reading this, stop yourself!! This is kinda how my conversation went with the manyiraring punk

MP: Hi, did i wake u?

Me: thinking to myself, i like went to sleep at 9,its 12 now, wat do u think???

well yes...wats up? whats going on?

this is the same chap who could not bother to call me before coz he has been broke

MP: Listen there's this gal here called Jackie. Could u explain to her what we are to each other? she probably wont say anything but please explain to her, okay?

clearly not thinking as fast as i should have been)

Me: Sure thing

MP:OKay, im switching to loud speaker now

Me: Sure
sounds of phone switching mode...

Me: Hi Jackie
suddenly im listening to Nelly, or at least i think it was, probably Akon even..was too drowsy to even know!

MP: I'l call you back
Hangs up.

I look and loooooook at my phone. Maybe i dreamed up the entire episode but nope, my incoming calls show i did recieve a call that lasted 1.14 minutes.

Now for the background data. This guy and me have been friends for a while and recently the idea that maybe we could take the friendship further was being played around with. We had given each other ((okay, i had cut him out of my life)) about 3-4 months ago and then we reconciled and decided to make our friendship the greatest thing EVER! yeah...yeah..

So anyhu, day 4, im still waiting.My BFF ((yeah i hear some of u saying, are we in grade school???this i got from Tim by the way)) says i should not give in and make the call to find out the real deal. Do no about that.

oh...oh..get this. Apparently i called him a few days back and caused problems. This from some one who is supposedly single. One thing bothers me though, the only way she would have known i had called him was if he told her himself coz i called off a landline not cell.

This has player written all over it!!
2 Responses
  1. How about, just to make him understand the danger in telling a lie, you had gone on, on loudspeaker, and declared that your are `going to name our baby Bruce Willis.'?
    :oD

    [Yep, sizzling evil.]


  2. Anonymous Says:

    27th you are evil... Okay stay out of those lousy games am sure u can live without them and as for BFF with guys never works for me