Tandra
First i would like to thank all of you who have carefully stayed up to date on my health issues, especially 27th...LOL (probably the only one anyhu!)) darn, thought this speech would be longer!!!

Yes, i finally went to see the dentist. On the up side, i still have tooth aches...yeah, i no, not too much of a plus, but i also learnt that i may be spending a number of hours at my fav. dental spot, hence the upper side.

Apparently the four yrs of hide and hide finally caught up with me and im in the process of having a root canal done, three visits scheduled! Ontop of that i have about 7 holes to fill. SEVEN!! Sheesh, one of them should have spoken up some time ago, u know, in deferance to the person who houses them, hello!

In other news....
My bff just asked me about pizza plot we had about four days ago. FOUR DAYS AGO!! Mbu i was supposed to text and i didnt. Special the boy b, SPECIAL!!

I have started reading Elechi Amadi's The Concubine, i figured since i wasnt going to be examined on the book i myt as well read it, lol. Interestingly enough, i did do Lit. for 6 yrs, but man, dont get those things!! Poems go over my head, always had to guess at what the examiner was asking about with those long winded qns... its a wonder i passed so highly!!! But people tell me im deep,so...LOL

this is my qoute from the book so far..darn, where'd it go!!
0 Responses