Tandra
So apparently me and the BFF aint talking simply because i called him a snob, imagine! i mean we shouldnt talk for worse stuff like i plotted to take over the world n failed or at worst, plotted to loot his PS. i mean, now that i can relate to and if he didnt talk to me after that, i too wldnt speak to myself.

But no...snob! i mean he had just assured me that i looked a certain stereotype ((which i think i do once a person understands a bit of my background.i mean, if u knew next to jack about me, u wldnt think that))).

So BFF, i wrote about us..cant we be friends again? pweety pwease?
2 Responses
  1. kissyfur Says:

    When did snob become an insult???
    I thought it translated into superior discerning taste and wont settle for otherwise.


  2. For beginners, your new theme rocks. But I can't comment, as things are. On the other new post, I mean.
    :o(