Tandra
So there i was ((just realised all my posts start with so,gosh!! u'd think thats the only word in my vocabulary!! after spending so many dimes investing in Education, diction ((okay that parts a lie, but i was going with the flow...lol)).

Anyhu, this past week, i have tried to come up with cool stuff to blog about and have failed misarably mainly because there are too many strings attached to the good stuff!!

I had a somewhat interesting start.

First i must congratulate myself on finally stalking someone and successfully at that!!His name is Ivan. I sent the sms introducing myself ((he didnt know me from Adam)), followed that one up with a plea for response, told him flatering things about how cute he was ((never seen the guy before)) and generally gave a good impression of a gal gone guy crazy!! yes, those were the days.... i got over him or was it i got over myself?? When we eventually met up,i did find that he was cute and a silent type and i did score some dimes for my company, u know...the name of the game, sale sale sale!!

We got to talking about reading habbits ((watelse do people talk about on 1st dates? especailly us deep types,lol))and i ended up telling him quite a number of things like "You do not have to read a book to know that the chai chick likes u when she gives u more mugati than anyone else"...lol

BIG mistake on my part!! He didnt get intouch the next morning, cld help but think to myself "You do not have to read a book to know that someone doesnt feel u"...shame! But at least the muliro was redeemed ko, he sent a txt that nyt, so all is not lost!!

Then i meet these guys who for diplomatic reasons, i will name Mark. I have not actually met these people so bear with me.

Now, once upon a blissful day i was chatting when i ran into Mark who seemed a nice enuf block ((oops!! bloke)) but as we talked it became clear that we had nothing in common. He likes to party, i dont. He likes to drink i dont...he likes shallow discussions..................... i dont(((grins))

Anyhu things become a bit confusing when for the life of me i cldnt remember which address i had given Mark (yahoo or gmail) coz recently i was chatting with "him" in gmail and wondering how he had become such a coool guy! You know,going through my what not to like list and realising that he was fast catching up with my to like list..lol

So i tell the bff (sorry for misleading u, dear heart))and we get to talking abt "Mark" and how he's a nice guy and what not. Meanwhile while i was picking a "to stalk" candidate, wish "Mark" had been available.

Meanwhile, it turns out this guy is on mulembe and is fighting off offers left right and centre!! Why are the good ones always taken,huh??? Added to which im a granny in comparison...n the hits just keep coming.

***In case you havent figured it out, they are two very different people!!
3 Responses
  1. Every three paragraphs, my mind went blank. :o(
    These bloody tabs, they are poisoning I!!!


  2. Tandra Says:

    ur mind went blank??? Wait...are u okay???? All recoverd like? Let me hope so...wldnt want anything crazy happening to u...


  3. Iwaya Says:

    post under forceps...detective work for the inspiration under way...