Tandra
Once in a while i go through this phase, and it is a phase, i have no doubt about that.

This week i resolved to go out and see the bright lights, decided to do something out of the norm for me, usually my home shuts down by 9pm, imagine!! Anyhu, in order to do this, i decide to look up my ever loyal friends. As u can prolly tell by now, the joke was on me! I mean, i wasnt asking for a lot, just about 2 hrs, then off to our respective homes we wld go, but NOOOOO...

I finally got inspired to hang on sat. so i look up my limited friends (who by the way i can dail in my sleep) and guess what? they had plans of their own n did not even sound as if as though they myt even consider fitting me into their plans. I know im not the most interesting person to hang out in dingy places, but still, i think i make for nice conversation,lol..

((I learnt by the way that between 9 & 12 on sats. u can find Uganda's own shakira n beyounce wanna be's at Good fellas, Grand Imperial.)))

So i look up my sis and she gives me a cold shoulder 1st round. its at this point that i remembered y i like solo projects, although coz i was becoming anti social i had considered making someone tag a long when i went discovering new places. Plus in solo projects, u dont need to look up anyone, u r always punctual and never disappoint..lol

I had decided to go city looking at when my sis called back and agreed to hang (twas only for an hr anyway) and we ended up at steakout, sat with the very nice bar tender, listened to some loud music and called it a night.

when we were sitting there, i remembered this episode in "Goodness Gracious Me" where these 2 ladies in a disco,bar, play ground or whatever were always thinking guyz were chatting them up and yet they (the guyz)hadnt even noticed that they were there to begin with. The babes kept saying
"In your dreams buddy"....lol...u needed to have watched it.

Which brings me to my main point, i do need new friends...any one offering??? lol

**** P.s Kissyfur , where'd do i get a nice long island iced tea thingy majig?
0 Responses