Tandra
So this morning i decided to stop being lazy and playing with my life and actually go see the doctor, the medical one, the dentist im still debating with myself.

So i carry my sorry self to the clinic, decided not to self medicate for once.Any one who has had malaria knows how expensive it can be especially if u want the good stuff.

After the Lab. tech religiously pulled out his equipment, the punk went a head to prick or rather bleed((oba is that the technical term)) me. Now i know its his job, but he did not have to make such a huge pricky thing in my finger, felt like he'd pulled an attery if it were ever possible...LOL

After 20 minutes of sitting on some uncomfy chair, i find out i dont actually have malaria.Good news, yes? Bad news...stil have my headache, wats with that??
2 Responses
  1. Maybe you are pregnant?

    Just asking. ;o)


  2. Tandra Says:

    LOl....oh man oh man...this one i had to comment on....

    Well...maybe not...LOL