Tandra
The other day i was talking to my sister about the dentist. MAJOR MISTAKE!! We was sharing our war stories and it turns out she wont use my dentist because he accused her of lying to get our of school some odd years ago and did not apologise when investigations revealed that she actually had a few problems.

Wait, did i say "my dentist"?? well in a way he is..im hunting for a new one but thats another story. Im begining to think the guy jinxed me.Met him about 6 months ago in a kwanjula meeting and the first thing he asked was if i had any dental problems!! This before the usual how are u's??

but anyhu, apparently my sister's new dentist checked her teeth awhiles back and he had good news and better news to give her after the check up. She could either get rid of her problem forever or have her tooth built up. Now getting rid of the tooth would not have been a bad thing had it not been for the fact that the tooth was at thr front of her mouth!! LOL, u know those two big teeth we all have? lol

Back to the main point which is i have a dull toothache!! Donwanna go see the dentist coz apparently the consultation fee is a bit too high according to me (( No my job doesnt cover medical or anything for that matter!!)) i hear 60k. Man, all these years i didnt know there was a ka gold mind in dentistry!!!
1 Response
  1. Me and my dentist ... I had to get even with him, so I went and messed his PC up! Hehehehe. (Evil laugh.)

    I win, I win, I win. To pay up for the hurt of tugging at my jaw like that.