Tandra
Yes.. that there is an accurate phrase (those of u having grammar issues, deal!).....

Have you felt like just going out to listen to really LOUD music? like reeeeeeeeallly Loud music? That's exactly what i feel like now...

Now where to find that illusive friend list?

I mean, i can only dance by myself for so long... u know! Although usually that's a good idea! You dont have to worry about being akward and stepping on toes and not shaking your junk the right way!

O... peeps... when did dancing become so complicated? When did it become all about your dance style?

O yeah... abouts the time peeps decided white people couldn't jump or dance.

I sorry.. if u r with me, chances are u will experience some very "white dancing" going down... alternatively you will see my standard mode of operation. I can never decide which one suits me more.. :-) so organize a date... i show u mine, you show me urs
12 Responses
  1. the antipop Says:

    I am showing you no such thing!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    @Auntie Pop
    What if i asked you
    would you?

    @Tandra
    shaking the junk huh!!
    LOLs


  3. Anonymous Says:

    lol... antipop, what's the problem?

    boogie away tandra, tis healthy.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    at least buy me some dinner first! eish!


  5. Petite Femme Says:

    White dancing? Lol...hahah, I think I fall in that category too.

    Someone said I dance like Gwen Stefani and that chic can't dance to save her life.

    Hah hah, I should have told that "show me yours..." story.

    @Antipop, thing/things?. Just asking.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    white dancing, huh. i think it has become a fad nowadays in UG, everyone seems to be doin some white dancing


  7. the antipop Says:

    @cheri, thing! jus sayin


  8. Petite Femme Says:

    Antipop, u have one??

    Eh, are u human?

    Or am I human?


  9. Anonymous Says:

    'white dancing'...lean back and just start nodding yo head to music beats.

    always a fun of groin to groin....isnt that what we used to call 'squeeze'M-mmm


  10. Anonymous Says:

    'white dancing'...lean back and just start nodding yo head to music beats.

    always a fun of groin to groin....isnt that what we used to call 'squeeze'M-mmm


  11. Anonymous Says:

    I can't dance.

    *gracefully exits the conversation.


  12. Anonymous Says:

    what is banange by the way? moments like those do catch up with me sometime, i must say...