Tandra
I just walked for an hour..... dont ask but i think these Wazungu activities are going to my head. I am absolutely taking leave from this "exercise" crap... tisnt good on my relatively endowed body, thats all I'm saying!

In other news, No- there will not be any Tandralets coming along... no will there be any world overthrowing endevours (although I think I am steadily working towards that end), there will be no robbing banks.....

I have however fallen out of the little love I was in. Tis sad but I guess I had to grow up when dude wasnt on my plot..but that too is okay, I mean... there's only so much of my fabulousness to go around.. must be stingy about it and what not.

No, dont look at me that way. Im really fine... twas "a little"... some how conviniently everyone skap over this, no idea why.

So im back on the market, so to speak... so err...prepare to wow me.

I did see a cutie today... OMG! Such a cute guy! But then I could not help but think... is this guy really cute or is it because he fits the stereotype?
11 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    too random to make a coherent comment, so, just passing by...


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Okie so this explains the previous post..

    No Tandralet?? The way I was going to offer my services as a mid-wife...


  3. Petite Femme Says:

    Dude wasn't on your plot? That sentence sounds funny.

    But sorry T, one of them frogs. The Prince is on his way. No worries.


  4. Princess Says:

    I is wearing a huge grin right now. Because I actually get this post. LOL.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    and this market is where??


  6. Anonymous Says:

    eddsla here

    ...am on the way sweetness!


  7. Felix Says:

    1 falls out of stuff..then start to exercise...prove to the world that 1 is ok!! Call my O2 line, I know someoneu can talk to!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    wazungu activities? is there something more you would like to tell us...

    tandralets... lol... i like that.


  9. Anonymous Says:

    relatively endowed body
    chuckles...

    grow up when dude wasn't on my plot
    happens to all of us huh!!

    and cute guys are a stereotype???
    had no idea..

    @Eddslah
    you the best!!


  10. KK Says:

    His loss... me thinks... and that's a huge thing... me thinking that is.


  11. Anonymous Says:

    bring on the frogs. there is bound to a prince amongst them.