Tandra
Sorry for my other friends.. in English speak that means " I am going to die!"

So the other day, i decided to go to a Yoga class. (No, i didnt have to pay) well.. maybe i did, come to think of it... but anyway.. i was curious as to know what those positions were... manya cactus, manya dog, manya child, manya whatever

So there i am... i pull out my snazzy shorts... I know its supposed to be sweat pants from the various adverts i have seen but i figured thats what they were... Adverts. WEYA!

then in addition to my snazzy shorts, i had my snazzy sneakers and very white socks.. MBU showing i was clean. again... WEYA!

I had to bear my badly in need of a pedicure toes to the world... twas horrifying!!

So anyway... i stood out like a sore thumb... but i said... "I shall not let Africans every where down! Imma do this like im doing this for TV"

The instructor sounds like one of those commercials of the sexy seductress chick... just know... in the ka session when they said "relax.. look within...." and then gave me like 5 minutes to do this... i went to sleep! Twas soooo comfy (by the by, this is frowned upon, just so u know)

After my Yoga session and feeling terribly sleepy i also decide to sign up for a spinning class... hence the "Ngenda ku ffa" statement.

Do not be fooled by this name... u do not stand about and twirl.

Instead u ride bikes (stationary ofcos) as u wld if you were out door... so u has the music, the climbs, the side way "spins".. the slows, the peaks... its fun...

When you aint the one doing it!!!

So there i was midway session and i was thinking of the easiest way to make it to the door without being seen. No such luck.....

I suffer through to the end so some chick (barbara) was giving me tips (coz i miserably failed).. so im like "well next time, i will do that" (((HECK NO! I NOT GOING BACK!))))

So then comes the clincher... i ask her how long she'd been spinning... MBU four years...

I hung my head and silently walked away.... to die... in peace... away from the pitying eyes... by myself...
16 Responses
  1. tripping on my legs! spinning; twirling. perseve... can't finish choking from all this laughing. did you atleast figure out what those positions looked like?


  2. KK Says:

    LOL... T Dear, if it didn't kill you it only made you stronger:)


  3. the antipop Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. the antipop Says:

    so tandra, you put on sneakers and socks-white socks and still your toes could show thru? peep toe sneakers? and socks?


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Haaaaa! So much for good intentions.

    Hahahahahaha!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Nanti you like Bazungu activities Mbu YOGA


  7. leos child Says:

    i want yoga where should i go please tell i downloaded some script and tried though i failed miserably wouldnt do me justice tell me please on my knees oh please!and if you know about hiphop class tell me i know crazy!but help!



  8. Anonymous Says:

    yikes. i am with antipop on this one. or you had to again undress feets?


  9. Carlo Says:

    I knew it! You're a white African in black skin. Yoga? Spinning class? My oh my!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    lol... you should continue with it and then when you are looking all trim be like it was so worth it


  11. Anonymous Says:

    shhhfffff- only you T only you LOL and what's with all the snazzy-ness-you have changed (wink)


  12. Anonymous Says:

    Geeeeeeez, cheese and peas this post cracked me up.....i can only imagine u tellin it verbally other than writin it down.

    Guma and go back....nxt tym maybe fun.


  13. lulu Says:

    haha, bambi, beautyis pain ....some one said...thats if its for beauty's sake


  14. Mo Says:

    My first spinning class, I spent the last 3/4 of the class also wondering whether it would really be embarrassing to sneak out ama I should just stick it out. By the 4th class, I loved it. Perfect cardiovascular exercise and way more fun than an hour on the treadmill.


  15. Anonymous Says:

    describe spouse modify defended mriknu destroyed marchesini indicators mohan slovene amici
    masimundus semikonecolori