Tandra
wasnt i there and i had to do a presentation? ((reminds self to get over such phrases.. i think "wasnt i there" is no "on market"))

Anyway, I had to do something today and i learnt something about myself and yes skunk, you were right. I will talk about that more some day when I can deal with the reality that failure is.

Moving on: i am unaccountedly sleepy at very odd hours. I can understand that desire to find a tree at the constitutional square (or is it called CHOGM gardens these days?) and catch a wink but this is becoming loony! And the worst part of it is i feel like i am about to be called on it.

I wonder what happened to the whole "see but dont say anything" thing. I seem to remember sending out that particular memo....

I have thus decided to change my sleep patterns. Yes!!!!!!!!

Sleep is exciting and you can never have enough of it. NAY you say?

I totally agree...

Okay, im done time killing... i shall write more coherent stuff soon.

Sorry i chewed into valuable moments of your day.

remember... live each day (well minute) like its your last!
8 Responses
  1. Princess Says:

    Mine boots! Hehe!
    But Tandra, what exactly is it that you're doing at regular hours of the night, huh?


  2. Unknown Says:

    Wat am a call it?

    You have lost faith in sleep it seems. Hehe


  3. Anonymous Says:

    randomly passing by.

    And the way your posts all start with "Published by Tandra under on" never ceases to amuse me.


  4. Was this another moment of odd sleeping...sshhhssffff



  5. Carlo Kutesa Says:

    Could you be any more random? Sleeping in CHOGM Gardens? That's LOL funny by the way. I also love my sleep and wake up on 1,2,3,go! But it takes counting a few hundred times before I actually go!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    am living mine like its my last too...yaaaay!!!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    i would recommend that you get some sleep right away.