Tandra
I've got your man  And you can't do anything (about it)
 You may think he is coming back to you But (I doubt it) 
Don't make no sense you even call him And try to (work out it)
 Cause I've got your man And you can't do anything (about it)
                                                                  i've got your man- Lady Shaw

i can see myself reaching out to call her. To say to her, "hey, i won!". 
Im giddy with excitement, my palms are sweaty, i cant wait to hear her voice, 
i cant wait to hear her say, "Soap! You lie!"

That there is an example of what I think goes on in your mind when you decide to steal 
your friends man.
Jaz, does that happen? okay technically you were not out to steal him 
(and it was more about her than him) but its about the same thing isnt it? 
I know some people who are in that exact position.
 Both sides, one wants to reach out and gloat and the other is on the receiving  the call.

Why would you want to call this chick and gloat over the man
Coz you got him? SO bloody what? If you really think about it, I got him first,
 ergo you are second choice.

And what do you say when she calls?
Goody! Now i don't have to keep holding his hand?

What you think? lemme know.
11 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Today, I am on socks roll!!!

    -Miss Cheri


  2. Anonymous Says:

    And seconds, eat my dust u pretenders!

    I like this one.." He's mine, u may have had him once but I got him all the time!!!"
    She'd resigned to the fact that he went and he'd keep going.

    -Miss Cheri


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Thirdies!

    It's all cheap really.

    The men the steal, do they be in coma? the look astray so it should be out of the other chic's hands and she shd just be happy that he's gone, good riddance to bad rubbish.

    Ok, ok, ok, put your broom back. I shall show myself out.

    -Miss Cheri


  4. Anonymous Says:

    When she calls:
    Ala!I wasnt aware I was dishing out left overs but since you are already here,go ahead and help yourself.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    kale i commented but it seems your blog chewed it up... why doesn't it like me?! ((wailing))


  6. Anonymous Says:

    that is really tacky. she probably says that as a result of insecurity...

    that chick drama is so not worth getting into


  7. Anonymous Says:

    But really, Cheri!

    I was actually reaching for that broom. But you're tall - so maybe the cobweb sweeper will do a better job.


  8. Akiiki Says:

    how did i miss this?

    1st: leftovers? that's denial my dears. they don't be calling you about leftovers.

    2: its not about the guy. its the chic. settling scores. dude's just a pawn.

    3: who calls to say "i got your man?" when you really have him, you get the calls, not the other way round.

    4: men that get 'got' are so not worth the drama. which man is anyway?

    mbu "i got your man". ha ha.


  9. Anonymous Says:

    ....... i trailed here!!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    that font was huge!

    i know it was irrelevant but i had to throw that in, see, it was the kitchen sink or that...


  11. Anonymous Says:

    I am guessing that she wasn't brought up grounded enuff to believe that honesty and respect can be carried forward to your friends too!