Tandra
So i set up to be the nice person i am...i organised myself and my fingers for some cyberspace touring and such...wat do i get instead?? a spyware filled computer which requires that i use a password for each kilobyte of information it sends or recieves..gosh!! tis not progie!! feel like beating up the peep who came up with this idea!

hows independence going for u? wanted to go down to UMA but me thinks i shd play snake or something instead... last year at about this time, i was in UMA deals benefiting from having an ID for once so i didnt have to line up but lemme tell u..those days when i was in school, visiting the trade show was "IN" moreover you would have to somehow squeeeeze ur way through only to walk around in circles for about four hrs and only have muddy shoes to show for ur plot..those were the days!! i never did understand people who had plot like
"GUYZ lets meet at trade show"....

Were these people sobber at the time these suggestions were being made????the peeps who engage in this economically beneficial and otherwise educational experience dont have time to "hoook up"..bear in mind that in those days, we did not have cell phones..there was nooooo way in heck..sorry tradeshow.. u were going to meet..but well..darn hope to hell!

In other news...hmmm..nuthing to report..wats happening with u?
3 Responses
  1. OMG. Today is the last day of the Trade Fair, and I ain't been there. It rhymes, that sentence, but the point is that I've missed the Fair. :o(


  2. Samantha Says:

    Yeah, I remember the Trade fair in the olden days.

    My sis and I were in college and we would scramble for kyeyo with our friends at the Trade fair. Somehow, it is my sis who always managed to get one and she would make lots of money and take the rest of us for a treat. That is after she has spent most of it on the latest shoes and clothes.

    We always loved buying stuff for our mom from there and linking up with old friends. It was always ‘Guess who I met at the Trade Fair! Kale, he has changed. He now has a potbelly and is balding. At 25 and he is already balding!’ And stuff like that.

    I miss those days!


  3. Unknown Says:

    I don't know if it's only me but the pink look you had on your blog was good. It conjured up images of flowers, sugar, spice, frills and frillocks.

    This metallic look you have adapted reminds me of that masculine headmistress in Daddy Day Care. Are you sure it works?

    I remember way back in the day when the trade show featured big companies like Diary Corporation in stands made of kiwempe or mbaawo. That's where I tasted my first yoghurt, thinking it was icecream. Yughhhh!