Tandra
I had one of the happiest mornings, this morning (repitition, darn!) but thats okay.
All u need know is i had one of those really scary, alarmingly real, horrible, dreams of being back in school and having to sit some exam i did not know was coming. I was sooooo over the moon when i woke up. Such happyness filled my heart!

Have you ever met someone or known of someone you could swear you went to school with? And you are sooo sure you could stake your life on it? Prolly have...thats exactly what happened to me a few days ago.

I was talking to a friend about a mutual friend he claimed went to schoool with him and i was assuring him that i'd gone to school , at least for two years, with her. It was soo silly coz we were both sure about what we were going on about. Turns out i was wrong ((grins)).

Met up with a friend i hadnt heard from in a while as a result of an age war thing going on and yet he looks younger than me ((according to me)) and yet he's about 9 years older than me. Darn good genes! Eh but that means his kiddies are set! up side in everything, right?

Did a lot of chauffer detail today. Maybe i should make this a full time job but man, its one of the most boooooooooooring jobs ever!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Um, about the older guy, give him my email address, will you?