Tandra
1. So yesterday i was talking to QB when i asked if i had shared some drama that had happened a whiles back n to my suprise he goes like "NO,u prolly forgot who u were talking to at that time and assumed u were talking to me".. okay...first off QB (thats Quaterback to you) doesnt use terms like "prolly" mbu he's a tooo coool bunny for that and stuff..somehow that doesnt work with the macho overly built type picture of a quaterback.. i myt be wrong though....

wat was my point? oh yes.. i figure when the drama happened n he didnt look for me he dint want to know...flawless logic,yes? yeah, agreed!

2. i yapped last night like i was being paid, this was as a result of wanting to share my "Prison Break" stories with someone. i finally decided to see what the fuss was about.. i mean, its not a terribly bright story line...break out of prison and then wat???????? plus think im kinda biased coz i started on season 2:D but i figure one season (if i finish watching it) is enough!

Added to which micheal draws the escape plan on his body..now for someone who is supposedly brilliant...this is not right!! then he wonders how Agent Mahone always knows wat they are up to... need to buy this guy a clue, for real!!

There's this part in this season that just reminded me of Aladin (disney cartoon)when the guards are chasing Aladin and Abu(the monkey) and Abu pulls out his sword and the guards cower in fear..and they b scaaar coz he had a sword and their comander goes like "fools we all have swords"..nice moment.

back to PB. linc and micheal r trying to get LJ away from Mahone by pulling him thru some openin in the elevator (oba lift?) and i think Linc drops the gun he was holding...

U shda seen some "days of our lives" acting that went down! they all froze, took deep breaths (as if to say aya! doomed we are!) definate Abu momment! i mean guyz twasnt one of those melodramatic moments!!! ((by the way took them all of 5 seconds to react oba twas the editing that was warped.???)))

3. SOme peep called me up at abt 6 am after i'd just fallen asleep as a result of yapping till 4 then watching PB...twas the most disjointed conversation i have had in a while, i'l tell u that.

4. My housemates decided my room was the hangout on this brilliant IDD morning..

5. Went to some meet..sat for like 3 minutes then guy goes like..can we meet tomorow? i was thinking..dude, u cld have called me up to tell me this, not make me come alll this way, on a public holiday, to tell me that!!!

He plans to make it up with icecream :D so all is not lost, i hope!
4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    You really need to watch season One. As in reaallllyyyyy!

    PB season two was like:

    [Director: Now that we have them outta prison, what do we do with them?

    Writer: Chase them around I guess.

    Director: Well do more than that because we can't afford to lose the suspense of Season One. It's got us on prime time in 80 countries.

    Writer: See what I can do. Throw in some smart villains for fun.]

    As for your meeting to set up a meeting, LOL! I used to do that stuff until I decided de gal dem are supposed to shake in deir boots when I an' I face dem. They can't stop calling now.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    lol... and some more lol for that meeting!

    make up for it with ice cream, get the punk to get champagne! that will teach him to never mess with you again.


  3. Unknown Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. lulu Says:

    I DONNO ANYTHING AOU PRISON BREAK SAVE THE NAME AND THAT ITS A SERIES.

    AS for your drama, always intersting...ive yapped half asleep to a late caller too. laffed at me self wen i got up nxt day not sure if it was a dream or for real