Tandra
So i have been as if employed seriously for the last four days, i dont know how you people do this everyday... my other so called colleague is of the view that we go money hunting for next week... How will we do this, u myt ask?
We will hound all the marketing peeps in kampala until they break down n toss us a few millions...

Sounds easy, dont it? Well its not..if it was i'da created my own title and company purely based on this principle but from my vast experience, i can say...tisnt a plan!

So my new plan is to find a job... oooo and sit some stinking exam...ooooo oooo and chase me transcript (that one has been pending for some time now) oooo oooo and get a life ((again, has been pending for some time))

In other news...the ex bff is moving on to better things so as a result im flying solo.

I met some guy about 7 months ago (eh! cant really remember)soz his sister met me ((wait, im story repeating for sure!! checks log!!))) if u want history, its in there somewhere.. soz he was asking a mutual friend about me n me waz like "gosh uze still alive?" so i IM'd...see i do keep in touch possibly coz i was told to loose his number..the evil eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil man!

Recap of workshop that i have been attending like: tis on banana/matooke and more specifically Tooke flour..in other words working with natural resource to make useful materials that u can earn money from. So we waz using tooke flour to make recipies and stuff.

wat i have learnt aside from consistency of the flour, that is..
1. Secretaries get a raw deal! (been one)
2. People who get "ideas" make the dimes..think i should emphazise that this only works if u get the idea and know the RIGHT people. hence this initiative on banana. The president commissioned it apparently
3. Stereotyping sometimes is fruitful ((get it? fruit? banana??...ahh forget it!))
4. Im bored

So tis closing this afternoon and im sincerly being paid peanuts but i guess it beats sitting at home broke!and its just four days (yeah, i know, sounds like im over justifying it, even to me!!!)
5 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Hey T, How about a special dinner from tooke flour and something? I will bring the matooke, hoping you know how to grind it.

    Carry a bottle of heaven and four frankfurters. Now how about that?!!


  2. Unknown Says:

    Flying solo? I know a guy who knows a guy who knows me. Can I introduce you to me?


  3. Tandra Says:

    lol grinding the real tooke wld definately b a trick

    heaven and four frankfurters? now there's an idea!

    tell the guy who knows a guy who knows u to do his thing.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    This is how I do.
    You got mail!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    yes, secretaries usually get paid peanuts. but a job is a job.

    you and kwesiga should get a room!