Tandra
My recent hang out boo made me believe i should do something out of the norm so i went along with the plan. I got blazed..like seriously! I was out for the count, today was lousy. I dont know how people do this everyday!!

My resolution: No alcohol for me. Fanta still rules!!!

****
Got stood up and everywhere i look theres a couple soo excited to be with each other.Gosh!

****
i think i myt be acquring a new friend. I met this guy through work..okay he called me up looking for me to spend on some program and i didnt. that was about 6 months ago. Occassionally he remembers me, calls me up to say hi,u know, treat ur clients well and all that stuff.

He calls today and we yap like long lost relatives so we set a date to "get to know each other". will see how that goes.

Told BFF about it and wldnt u know it, he starts talking about how when u meet some one virtually and they are interesting, it does not naturally translate into them being interesting in person. Apparently us chicks get it wrong....lol

I agree with that (the interesting bit thing not the chick thing), i shd know, i chat a lot and usually u can tell if u wil click with someone in person or u wont.

This discussion led to the Ladder theory. In short, it stipulates that guys and chicks cannot be friends. they can be if
1.the guy is gay
2.the guy does not find you attractive
3.the guy already has some one much higher than you on the ladder.

Interesting,no?

*****
Had some baaaaad pork tonight. Decided to choose the easy route, get it already spiced..yeah, NOT A GOOD IDEA!! Uchumi's isnt soo bad. If u like spiice..bad baaad spice, get Shoprites. so not cool. we went on a voluntary hunger strike..lol
1 Response
  1. Well, on that thing of guys and girls being friends ...

    Well, even if the guy finds you very attractive, is straight, and has nobody, he can still be a your friend. Problem is that, for chics, `friend' completely excludes the sex part and all. Wrong approach. Guys are wired for sex, be it with just-friends friends, or with their chics. He can be your friend, if he is allowed to involve sex. (That doesn't mean he is going to have sex with you - only that he won't act like he is castrated.) Short of that, then yes, you can't be just friends with a guy. :o)