Tandra
heya...
im good...actually, im not. Im sleepy. I went talk crazy last night!! UTL finally came through for me.

Yes, i have beef with my mobile carrier but man, they came through in a big way. I yapped from 11.30PM to 6.00AM. i know, Nathan, these things of free calls at night aint that big a deal at uwas, naye ffe!!

twas fun...now im waiting to see who wont call me. no longer shall the excuse of no airtime hold true! If u dont make a call now, u just dont like me!!

And yes ai, i am going to stalk u.

In other news my ever exciteable cousin is trez excited that week two on campus has finally started and she can finally go to class, read books and have discussions!! Such ideal dreams those....hope she doesnt get side tracked!

I had a faaaab weekend in all. I did nothing grandy related..such freedom..such liberation!! Now another week has begun...my sister is sick so i myt relocate to sister seat..somehow that seems the lesser evil :D. now to convince the mother....

Eh banange! i need to find a quick paying job!! i already talked to iwaya but he's jammin to Pimp, the boi! A little sticky fingered perp walked away with valuable car equiptment and ofcos the mother went all "Your responsible" mode on me! Now i sit scribling away...thinking of everyone who owes me...thinking of hitting up my former neighbour...she owes me like a 2k of pocket money from S1. Now...where's that number....
7 Responses
  1. kissyfur Says:

    Firsties.
    people have Campus dreams of reading books and going to class??
    mine all somehow ended with fornication.


  2. I am seriously contemplating moving to UTL. Seriously ...


  3. Iwaya Says:

    @Kissyfur...and now?


  4. Iwaya Says:

    T: Nate has the perfect pimp, you know the one I'm talking about!


  5. eddiie Says:

    munange...MTN also has 50% EXTRAAAAAAAAAA...

    So that means i have managed to call every body in my phone book...

    Even Super Chager with his double bed Mazongoto..LOL..just wanted to thank him for brining a CHOGM term for Kampalans..


  6. Duksey Says:

    @kissfur;LOL,as for you!!!
    mine all ended up on 8th street,infact the first night i didn't even sleep in ma bed was at it till 6am.

    @iwaya;Nate's pimp will sure do a great job in recruiting


  7. Savage Says:

    Who can one call and have a serious conversation after 11.30pm?

    If you talk to me real nice, I can show you someone who will get some kind of gig for you.