Tandra
My weekend was interesting to say the least...

I have come to the conclusion that i should not even waste my time getting intouch with my gals..no matter what the excuse, u should at least reply me msg. I have thus decided...no loookey for no friendies!okay...obviously i will look for :D

i would like to thank Kissyfur for hanging...made me day...also made me think there;s more of me out there than i suspected..lol..just playing.

U.R
this grandy sitting is getting a bit much. Among my biggest complaints is the fact that their doctor is the fakest! thinking all i have to do is sit in his waiting room!

My mum ammused me the other day. i hear she is tired of pretending..let the grandies ride in the equivalent of a three door FX. she is tired of loaning her car. NOw, imagine two old people squiizing into such a car...two very oooooooooolllld backs complaining ooooooooold people.

U.R
was asking my sis about what happened to the love. the girl got a boyfriend and the rest of us can go to wherever. My consolation is that..well...this too shall come to pass :D

U.R
the mother and sister run into a crowd of rowdy campusers (MUK). She (mother) called them tiny terrorists..lol..mbu they were acting all baaaad like the owned the world unlike the future leaders that they should be and what a shame that is. She sold them to the Dean of Students..she even wanted to know names and registration numbers for good measure!

....
My cousin is sooooo excited to be on campus finally..she's cutting sleep even! She cannoooot let things pass her by! Its interesting....dont think i was that excited.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Bambi that hype of beginning campus i can imagine


  2. I can understand the excitement. I sometimes pass them and their wide-eyed, drooling excitement ... it gets angering pretty quickly. :o)