Tandra
So the other day i was lamenting to BFF (yes BFF i wil stil be uwas even if i am ur ex) about how my life was trez boring and needed changing.After about five minutes ((unfortunately i cant stretch these lamenting thingies bulungi)) he says something that sobered me up but good. I think it was just something i needed to hear at that time, this is how awa conversation went

T:kati dude, i was still telling u. so this weekend coz of the travel someone had to stay home with the grandies n the daddy so since H, mbu had to work, she was to stay behind. now, she tells me she has serious plans sat. nyt so she needs to manouver to b free,im like sure..watever. so i c her again abt abt 4 on sunday. she goes straight to bed

im like...yiiii yiii...no chat time? wassuuuup? we iz drifting!babe wasnt on my plot!
then this was the winner. she got up at abt 6.30 n went out again eh!that is when i gave myself a stern talking to! hence u see my need to get a life, dontchya?

D: well. seems to me, what u want is ur sister's life

T: eh D! u r going all deep on me!

D:lol. no. for serious. me thinks u think sister is one-upping u when in fact, both of y'allz have lives. just different ones

T:yeah! mine is the boring one.the one my mum knows she can cub me anytime n make me do her old people's stuff

D: ...becuz ur comparing it to ur sisters

okay, there's more but thats the pertinent part. It made me actually step back, look at mylife and realise its pretty darn good! just coz i dont hang out everyday or im most likely on some solo project somewhere doesnt mean im not having fun.

Now repeat after me... I am my best friend! LOL...gosh! LOL..Nuff said!

Meanwhiiiiiillllleee...any one know where i can get a really good pair of shades?? oba r they called "stunners" these days? i got this wedding beach side and i dont want to be sqinting through out, if u know wat i mean!

Here telling people that i will be awarding points for best dressed babe, guy and couple..seeing as we wont be able to go for the goat races! Ascot aint got nuthing on us at the beach, YAY!
7 Responses
  1. Savage Says:

    Firsties banange.

    I have been doing this for the longest time, I am getting threats. I am in danger. Oba I need security.


  2. Savage Says:

    Shades, mu St. Balikudembe market ozisangayo


  3. GERALD Says:

    what goes around comes around......


  4. eddiie Says:

    Shades,,....i hope you match..some shade or stunner taggers never look good at all....

    But i wish i would help you on that..am actually poor at choosing...shades,...keep teh such girl...


  5. Me, I'm still going to be pissed at my life (and comparing it to other people's) until I am getting as much sex as I want and deserve. :o)
    Until then, it is not the best it can be.


  6. kissyfur Says:

    I want in on the wedding, And I have dem stunners already. Im the person to call when shades shopping. I will sort u out completely.
    And u cant help comparing ur life with other peoples. Alottta people think mine is pretty cool but I want someone else's.


  7. lulu Says:

    i could yesterday to get to post on your blog but whaaaaah! banange i did allllll i could do to post a comment on your blog but whaaaaah, i honestly dont think you are trying to be like your sis and all that that your friend said... unless i just dont understand the situation, i actually think you have a right to feel that way...how come she is having fun and you aint and you must look after the grandies...come to think of it...why you?