Tandra
Blu*3 are planning on having their biggest album launch EVER with guest star MOntel Jordan. The first time i heard this i was like "huh??? Montell?? where did these people find each other???"

Apparently i was not alone pondering this question. First off, how many people even know who Montell is? I mean, the guy hit with like 2 songs when i was like in s3 oba 4 which was some good time ago.

My sis thought she was thinking/dreaming when she had the add. lol. She put her reaction this way:
" Montell and Blu*3 is like Camelleon and Kelly clarkson! WHo does that???"


>>>> Just been to the dentist. So not FUN
6 Responses
  1. Iwaya Says:

    Montell should be honoured to be on the same billing with our girls! :O)


  2. Montell is committing career suicide, or the girls went big while I slept. Me no know.


  3. Savage Says:

    27th, Montell is not commiting career suicide. You can't die twice. He has no career to speak of as of late.Which means he is very cheap to bring over.

    In 2003, he was left go from Def Soul records and released his next album on KOCH, an independent. Not a bad thing from a business perspective, but not a great thing in terms of perception.

    And those who are wondering how BLU3 got with Montell, I could think of two ways.
    1. Myspace.com- With everyone and their mama having a myspace page, it's easy to get in contact with anybody. And if you talk dollars and sense, you have a deal.

    2. Montell lives in Los Angeles and BLU3 manager, Steve Jean(a friend of mine) goes to L.A an unbelievable number of times.I lived there 2003-5 and there was a time, I saw Steve 3 different times in less than 6 months and sometimes he would stay for less than a week.I am not making this up, sometimes Steve Jean flies to L.A just to buy clothes. Any wonder about BLU3 costumes?


  4. Anonymous Says:

    yey go girls


  5. Duksey Says:

    I dont care how he got connected,all i know is that my teenage crush on him is waiting to break loose again.I remember he had such a hot body,6pac n all hmmm..


  6. Pea Says:

    I was not going to comment but that last line... LOL... Chameleone and Kelly Clarkson... Nice blog.