Tandra
My sister amused me this weekend. Apparently, while at a kuhingira over the weekend, this conversation happened.

Sis: People, there r certain tasks that need to be carried out. We need to cut the onions, cabbage, peal the matooke and dress the chicken.

Ko someone in the group.....waiiiiit for it.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiit

Person: With what?

LOL..that killed me but good.
________________

My brother was asking me abt my marriage plans yesterday so i decided to question him as well. The boy be 30 so the pressure has been uped, considering my sister got married before him. This was part of our conversation. Watch a pro dodge a qn!!

B: so tell me - what about you? we do not want to hear by default!!
T: lol.hahahahaha. nothing n u wldnt hear by default
P: You T - we are watching you.
T: lol.u shd b telling us
P: YOu mean to tell me there is no one disturbing you
T: no one n stop changing the subject
P: what subject?
T: u informing us of a certain babe who wants to take on ur name
P: me?
T: yes.YOU
P: Why do you want to know - paparazzi? we ask the press to respect our privacy
T: lol. hatin. just tell me
P: but you are journalist no?
T: no
P: you are trained journalist no?
T: okay but im not practicin hence tis not the same thing
P: ahh you press people all say the same thing
T: hhahahhahahah spill!
P: Now you are threatening me!!!
T: lol Paul
P: How do you know my name - you press people are unstoppable!!!
T: ok me give up

________________________

ooooooo oooooooo! i have been meaning to comment on this finding of mine. The other day i was gazing sitelessly at the Telly when this song started to play. No idea what it was called added to which it was in Swahilli so me was totally clueless but as usual with vids, u quickly get the point.

I was a bit slow on the uptake though coz everyone was talking about R.Kelly and Usher's "Same girl" and i hadnt heard it at that point.

Yes...Kelly n Usher aint that creative..AWA home boys had this down on lock before them. Africa Oyeee!!


My fav. qoute for the day..amused me so...

"You know you've hit a function problem by the sensation of panic and fear u get when u c some strange symbol ($ or # or * or ) and say " I studied for two months for this test and somehow managed to miss the part where they told me abt # or * or $!!!!

EHhh banange!! Ever been stalked by a wedding meeting message?? Yeah, the first time i got those personalised ones, it was cool, now its just getting down right freaky!!
This is the last one i got:

"T, kenneth & Jackie;s wedding meeting starts in about 20 minutes at seascalop,kisozi"

I KKKKNNNNOOOOW! I know!! stop stalking me!!
1 Response
  1. Nice dodge from your bro. :o)
    Also ... wedding meetings should be illegal. X^(