Tandra
I was tagged by Kissyfur, Lucy, ai, and Duksey.
This is apparently how twil go down

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

so here goes

1. If u look in the dictionary for procrastinate, you will prolly find me smilling back at you ((grins)).

2. I like to plan. Im a natural planner which really helps out on the procrastinating thing, when u think about it,lol. My friends tell me im like a muzungu when it comes to time keeping which is just as well coz those people cant keep time!!

3.I am almost always late for my first meeting i.e with people, groups or whatever. I dont know why that happens, but it does. i even give myself a whole hour to make the appointment but first meetings r jinxed!

4.I believe everyone is in my life for a reason and a season.

5.I am the most ackward social being u shall ever find. I just cant fit in...kinda. i stick to the people i know and only get out of my way if i think u r reeeeeeeaaally interesting or if im in the mood to.

6.i dont have any problem executing "me activities" which doesnt help my cause to be socially acceptable at all! i have no problem going to the beach by myself, or going out for coffee or whatever.

7.I have problems saying no to my friends even when i know i should.

8.i do not read or watch news of any sort without expressely being told to do so.

Bonus ((this is fun))
I tend to take things as is so im really good at following instructions.So if u "jokingly" suggest that i should loose your number, i will and i wont even feel anything.

SSSSooooooo in addition to tagging everyone who tagged me..(((i am allowed to do that, yes?)), i tag the insomniac, manueri ,dennis,Iwaya, and minega.
Labels: edit post
10 Responses
  1. I do not listen to radio or watch TV! Yay! We're a tribe!


  2. Duksey Says:

    No 7 is tricky,i hope your friends dont take advantage of this.As for me time,gal u love yourself,not bad not bad


  3. kissyfur Says:

    You better be on time! I hate waiting!


  4. eddiie Says:

    ......i do not read or watch news of any sort without expressely being told to do so..........


    Tell me you are not informed about whats happening around you..News ia very essential that missing is is like throwing your life for .........


  5. eddiie Says:

    I am almost always late for my first meeting...surely i wouldn`t employ you.....

    am certain of that..but interesting profile...


  6. Tandra Says:

    @ 27 yay!!!!

    @duksey...no man is an island,twld seem...

    @kissyfur..we now know who cant keep time....

    @eddie..i know about things that wil affect me and things of importance and im happy with that...
    wldnt employ me? in two words...
    YOUR LOSS!


  7. Unknown Says:

    hello,
    just dropped by to say hi...

    don't loose mine o...biko... :P


  8. the bonus one was interesting...guess i wud be in the wrong to tease you..coz i really like getting the better of peeps..


  9. Iwaya Says:

    I see I have an assignment.


  10. Boo hoo. I am Taggnorant. Have no idea what to do.