Tandra
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me this story about some social((sosh...yeah, we were going waaaaaaaay back)).

Presenting, the cool geeky guy who has been looking forward to this opportunity to chat and dance with this cool gal from THAT school and the girl who has no illusions about what the geeky boy is really up to.

B: Hi
G: Hi
B: Would u like to dance

((( after a few minutes of silence))).....

G: Sure maybe after the song has changed. I would like to tell you about a friend of mine ((reaches out to hold his hand))

He figures, what the heck, as long as we get to dance, she can hold me hand...

G: This friend of mine is called Jesus.

He frantically tries to pull his hand away but this preacher aint letting go of nothing!!
7 Responses
  1. HAhahahahahahahahhaha.

    I burst out when I saw the last part, there is spittle in my keyboard! :-o

    :-D


  2. lol, th@ cracked me...up, dont kow how i landed here...but well, hi am.great blog!



  3. lulu Says:

    okay, thats funny, i was concentrating more on the part about geek tryna get to dance, you know the song, revenge of the nerds by KJ52? IT saorta explains alot!


  4. eddiie Says:

    LOL........!!!!!!!!!!!!


  5. Tandra Says:

    @ sage...yes Jesus..seems u didnt go to or is it for sosh?...lol


  6. SAGE Says:

    yea, never was in no sosh. was busy wit ma bouys takin the chance outta scool on such days at the movies n rollin em blunts. was an emcee wit a social or sosh disease. Gangsta gangsta. Thank God am now kinda soft!