Tandra
1. Last week after ranting about providers i realised that blogging may not be the thing for me anymore hence the silence for over a week. Well, i am kinda confused. where as i agree with Kissyfur on why someone should have therapy when they have a blog, im quickly deflating.

2. I started reading this book on how to crack the GMAT. i hope it works coz man, im at the moment experiencing very average, below average, scores which in itself is horrible but what makes it worse is i cannot seem to find the information i need. But let them GMAC people watch out, im working on things!!!

3. This week i alarmed me parents that i was moving out of home. So not the drama, rite? well it would not be had it not been for the fact that i need my parents to live this thing called my life...im somewhat totally dependent, so how was i going to move out, i ask? Exactly my point. My parents went ballistic, asking what they had done, telling me i was joking,generally changing shades of dark...lol.

As u can prolly tell by now, i really wasnt moving out. I was housesitting for my sister this weekend, although tis nice to know my parents dont want me to move out ((grins))

4. Im sick...tear dropping, nose running, irritable acting sick! Darn this silly weather n this thing called a common cold. Now i cannot do anything worth doing for another week or soo. Guess im not the life of the party any more...hmmmm..sad.

5. My phone has gone on silent: no one calls, no one texts...sheeesh! u wld think i dont know anyone!!! The only reason i charge my 4ne is so i can use the calculator, some person borrowed the calculator and has since refused to return it. Thats people for you, when they are in need, they are all over u like ice cream over banana but when tis u in the jam, asking for ur property by the way, they are like "whatever".

6. The BFF has been giving me dohws! (wonder what the right spelling is). i hear he is emotionally unavailable. I am trying not to be a girl about it and not take it personally but what abt me? i also need time...but oh well...i know u got ur issues and i am a bit emotional rite now...blame it on the cold.. i'l do my thing, u do urs.

7.Friends are interesting, they only see what they want to. i have a very small tight group of friends who unfortunately to get things done, one of two of us needs to be in charge.Birthdays r a big deal apparently and its just unfortunate that mine happens to come first, so whatever happens on mine sets the pace. Last yr, nothing big happened and i felt like i had done a lot of running around the yr before and for nothing to happen on mine was a slap in me face which naturally raised my "watever attitude" levels.

So roll around birthday 2 n i really wasnt in the deals but was around around...birthday 3 is the other incharge friend. Unfortunately for her, her birthday fell on a weekend when i decided to go to the village coz i figured she had many friends and she would have plot n i was on a "whatever" high. Turns out no one gave a hoot that time save her boyfriend..not good, i know. But the fact that she occassionally brings this up gets my goat. I get where she is coming from but...

8.I missed a wedding this weekend because among other reasons, i would have been a fluker and a sincere one at that. Turns out i missed perfomances by Irene namubiru and Blu*3..hmm...the one time i choose to do the christian thing!

My sister is going around calling me a "flufed baby"...lol
6 Responses
  1. Saadiq Says:

    hahahaha...flufed baby...shouldn't BFF be spoon feeding u and tucking u into bed?mwana kyali oyo tali serious!! Thats quite a fright u gave the zeeyis,but u shud have moved out completely, make a few mistakes in life then move back home!

    I feel u on the mobile fone issue..there is a way i never used to get fone calls and texts, then i gave my fone away and was foneless and enjoyin it..then i was forced to get one coz people were askin for my fone number, then when i got a fone again, no one calls or texts yet im a texter..bad style! Bambi get well soon and all the best in ur GMAT exams..


  2. Saadiq Says:

    sockies by the way



  3. GMAT - I and I survived that spot.

    `Emotionally un-available.'. Hehehe,


  4. Duksey Says:

    flufed baby,if you have to move out,you simply pack up and put on a straight face then they wont mess with you.But who wants to miss the free board huh.
    That friendship thing i know so well.Friendship is practically relationship that takes so much emotions to sustain.Sometimes you are so burnt out and just go with the watever attitude.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Talk about moving out. Every time i tell my Ma that i am moving out she starts telling me all sorts of stories abt pple who live alone so that i can get scared but now since i am doing all the bills at home i might as well get going