Tandra
I woke up today singing my school anthem..tis pretty catchy when u start going...especially when u dont have to sing it under pressure!! But as usual i can only remember bits and pieces of the darn thing...ooh well... im sure if i searched hard enough i could find the rest but well...y wld i do something like that?

Thursday proved to be the start of my weekend, YAY, im finally catching up with every other cool Ugandan ((read yap yap)). It was different,i actually had fun with me 2 of me most fav. people in the world. Then i met someone who keeps asking me how sure i am that i met him...wats with that??? I mean, tis simple to say u didnt like me, i do get that, i wil move on as easily as i did before u. Sheesh! people.

Friday proved to be somewhat interesting. First i was an emotional wreck the whole morning crying buckets upon buckets!((shd i finish off the sentence with "of tears")), poured out me troubled heart to the BFF...thank you,kind sir. After that jag, really brought on by the unfairness which is my life...thats not rite, sounds self obessesed, sounds not serious, sounds like one of those "me sessions"... i moved on and did wat i needed to.

Twas one of me tites birthdays..went to the thing and as usual people were coupled off so i ended up bonding with the only other freeish person there. It was interesting, we had our own jokes our own things to talk abt...yeah fuueey on the couples! So as part of the birthday present, my gal got invites for all of us to get into basement.

I was thinking "madam, go to uwa home! Uwa daddy is going to look at u with bad eyes!!" but decided, wat the heck! havent hang in 4ever, havent done a 3 AM or even a 1 AM in some time, y shd i b the only one who doesnt get to hang?

Yeah, that was me in my optimistic mood before we eventually got to basement, were we had to endure hrs of a Ugandan Music High DJ, a mumbling-dancing-alone-self obssessed-Lawyer (cldnt figure out if he had passed the bar though,kept mumbling about how he was tired of books), girls who could not make up their minds about what to do and too many back seat drivers...everyone knows the city,rite?

I eventually got in at 3 Am and went to sleep at abt 4.30AM after discovering the colour combination on my TV..YAY!! its not as easy as everyone makes it out to be...

Now, me be pay!! Off to bed i go...i think i have contributed my bit to Nation building today.

OOOOooo before i forget,got an SMS from a former classmate, apparently i am being invited to go for his introduction in Iganga. First reaction was "A, is getting married???? He was daaating?? Since when???...shock...shock..." I dont do general happiness invites, if u really want me to turn up, make it about me ((grins))).
4 Responses
  1. What do you know but everybody is getting married!
    My incessant nightmare is some stranger walking up to me and saying I am married. :-o


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Yeah there is this guy who sent me a message at around 2:00am telling me that he was going to get married couldn't it wait?


  3. Mr. B2B Says:

    [dont do general happiness invites, if u really want me to turn up, make it about me ((grins)))]

    Hmmmn

    i ain't getting married...


  4. Duksey Says:

    This marriage word is not funny so i am not even gona comment,but them invites are simply saying 'we may not have been in touch but what the heck,your contribution would mean alot'
    Oh by the way i tagged you.