Tandra
This must be the first time im actually considering the possibility that i want to be percieved as bright.

lol..oooo man, found this draft post...ooo this is good stuff. tis a good thing i did not finish it coz i was in some weak mood! all because the quaterback kept calling me blonde and twas starting to get to me.I mean, just coz he's high on intellect doesnt mean all of us shd be...shya! what does the boi take me for?? so i got over it...after a few agonising hours of searching for "get smart quick" books, i figured there aint a book in print that would make me brite enough anyway so y shd i change who i am?

Ooo yeah, also decided twasnt worffit! he's a nice bloke and all and we sorted out our issues.

In other news...
Went to a meeting today...one of those wedding related things u get suckered into attending.... i was 30 minutes late...i sat for an extra 30 minutes and the thing did not start. i was like....hoolllla! send me an SMS...an email even, seems this biz of in person dont pay off any more.

*****
Had a friend invite me to Gulu...me not doing more than 4 hrs...shoot! i aint doiing even 4 unless tis seriously for the fun of it...to spoil me..Kissyfur...im hinting, BIG TIME....lol
1 Response
  1. kissyfur Says:

    Firstie! hehehe. Take that all of you.
    That part with my name, I didnt see!
    and u said u was done, hmmmm. you tagged by the way. And tell QB, I miss him {{sniff, sniff}}