Tandra
first off, as per usual i delayed things too long and as a result UMEME caught up with me. oooo the shame! i changed my name, i was down.. ((focus T! not the time to burst into Lion king!))

SO anyhu, im okay...a bit ticked off coz i predict a long day of trying to find electricity with little luck...myt end up in like kisasi! Gosh! so faaaar a way!

In unrelated news...the black is getting to me!Must. find. light.

A friend just reminded me that the papers carried an article about the end of loadshedding. Thot the papers were to blame for such untrue "facts" but i think that snitch in UMEME is cllllllllleaaarly passing on the wrong info! We need a new one! we need a new one! ((together))...we want a new one... ((twil catch on! have no doubt!!!))..:D
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    F I R S T I E now i go back to read