Tandra
I have been with James for 3 years now, darling sweet James. James who is everything i want in a man, he's caring, sensitive, kind..let me not bored you with all the things i wish i could say about darling sweet James.

James asked me to marry him. I was over the moon! Had i not already had the invitations written out in my head? Had i not already chosen my colours, the sitting arrangement. I had even selected our menu, carefully picking out the foods we would eat that day, that day my life would be complete because i knew i would officially belong to sweet James.

We picked out our curtains the other day and i thought, Yes, this is all coming together rather nicely. James lets me get my way, he is such a wise man.

The oddest thing seemed to be happen a whiles back, almost 4 months ago, i didnt think anything of it, after all i had my sweet james and my life was all planned out.I met Euguene... strong, funny, charming Eugene.

Eugene who smiles and i think about that smile hours later when im with James and i realise that James really should have seen a dentist some odd years ago. Eugene who says my name and i feel like he's remembering everything about me.Eugene who gives me a hug and i think..yes, this is aman who knows how to hold a woman.

I sit here looking at james and wonder if i am settling for....James when i could have Eugene. I mean, 3 years are just that 3 years..i could be giving the rest of my mortal life to a man who is just sweet, wise, considerate..sweet wise, considerate..sweet wise considerate...

What do i do with James? Should i tell him im having 2nd and 3rd thoughts or should i wait it out? There's a possibility this thing with Eugene wont fly and then where will that leave me? Alone, thats where, having to do this whole relationship thing again, having to explain why i let sweet darling James go.

But what about me? This is my life! I cannot be expected to settle for James when i can get Eugene, hell i could get 20 Eugene's.

But then i can always count on James. James wont ever let me down.James will always be there to fight my battles with me, James gets me.
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. oh lawd this sounds like major drama. wish i could tell you what i think is best but i dont know myself


  2. Anonymous Says:

    This time you are on your own Sister??? ha but this is tricky...


  3. Samantha Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Samantha Says:

    I think you should go with the one who has proposed to you. If both of them have proposed, go with the one who is
    committed (the type who you can count on in difficult situations like when you are sick and he is willing to carry the baby for you.)
    gracious (Courteous)
    Empowering (Willing to see you develop your career for example)
    Intimate (A true friend with whom you can be yourself)

    Trust me if the second guy hasn’t proposed, you would rather forget about him no matter what you feel about him. I am talking from experience.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    tis a quagmire indeed. go with your heart not lust.