Tandra
I have been reconsidering my life as i know it or more importantly my blog as i know it. You should not take life too seriously because it will just turn on you. A pastor once said something that suck with me. He said "you go through life panicking, trying to reach the next goal and then when you get there its like "and then what?".

Thats the thing about things we pursue, you get to the peak and then you go like "and then what". eh...beggining to sound like mr. basics!! must. revert.

but seriously..been going through a lot of blah and i really need to find a purpose for my life. I really should have been paying attention when "A purpose driven life" was taking the city by storm!!!!!

In other uninteresting news.. i went to an interview this week. I didnt get the job and i dont think i didnt get it because i wasnt qualified... i think i came off as overly confident and i was overly qualified...imagine that! Such is life...

tomorow i shall return the happy person i am but for now...wat am i doing???
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Firstie here!!!


  2. Akiiki Says:

    hang in there about those jobs. faced the same dilemna till i got a job. intimidated a couple of bosses till i found 'the one'.
    if your boss is scared of you, run! they will make your life hell because of their insecurity.