End
Tandra
So i was dumped..major suprise there. You wld think i would have seen the signs but i think i was too caught up living the life. Whoever said to live in the moment clearly wasnt thinking about me and these odd things that keep happening to me.

Yes..odd..because i just did not see it coming! Havent i been a faithful wife..havent i loved, cherished and placed u above all? Havent i cooked ur millet even when my hands were tired from washing all your laundry n beating out the rugs.

I cooked, i cleaned, i smelt nice for you and this is how u repay me.
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    (((((((((((((T)))))))))))))


  2. Anonymous Says:

    you got married and some of us didn't even know?

    that's wrong tandra, so wrong...


  3. Savage Says:

    Dumped? Damn! How did that happen when we didn't even know you were ever on a date?


  4. Anonymous Says:

    shit happens!