Tandra
Foxy's He....

So i know i like Barney. He's cute, he listens to my jazz and generally puts up with all me drama..i think i put up with his..i mean, how often do guyz have drama? The most they will get worked up on is cindy getting scratched (the car) or Arsenal loosing the match!! i have to worry abt broken nails, lunch dates, baby mama's, aunt prisca's pissy atititude, sharon snobbin me, me not getting an invite to a party, over which dude wil do my hair.. the list is endless!!

Guys are simple in their needs honestly. Yeah, used to think that until i had to tell Barney i liked him. I mean, dude dont really show that he's happy to be with me anyway!! He laughs at my stuff the same amount he laughs at Jericho's or listens to me as much as he listens to Paula.. Guy dont have a map!! So i sit here and wonder what i should do...

I think imma keep silent. My friend (lets call him DaMan) thinks i should slowly show him how i feel..u know buy him chicken, pork, beer... a T, jeans...take him out to watch Arsenal and when they loose buy him even more beer.

Nice idea...problem is he myt just think i do this for alllll my potential loves.

OOO and there's always the possibility he thinks im doing this coz i have the money to spend.

DaMan says i should stop thinking like a gurl and think guy. Err..dont know how possible that is..coz really according to me, guy wont even think twice about this gift that cometh from the bottom of my heart.

Altho i spoke to another friend (Doll) who thinks guys r just wierd creatures..give the guy a mug or shirt or watever, and he starts thinking that you actually like him and have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge crush on him. He starts thinking there's hope for you when actually the mug happened to be on hand and he was the closest person to you. Men!!

So back to my dilema, how long should it take Barney to notice i like him. I mean, i practically treat him like he's the only bull in the kraal but when im not with him, he thinks im out hanging with jerico, hansen and humphrey and haaaaaaving a blast. He thinks im not dedicated enough to this thing.

Kati, wat does he want me to do? walk around with a ka sign that says "Dude im yours! yeah dude, im talking to you!!!" it isnt my fault this all started with us just hanging out, i mean, i dont even know if guy actually likes me or coz we keep finding each other together we mean something to each other.

I think the issue is with him. i mean, he doesnt communicate at ALL!!

Although in all fairness, maybe he does. He prolly thinks i know how he feels.. he prolly thinks he's being clear (i think those clear conversations happen in his head).

Just because u buy me flowers, spend time with me..get me little things u know im craaaaaaaaazy abt,doesnt mean u r anything more than a comrade.

Until u say the words, i aint beliving u the cheese and i aint telling u the you are the cheese.

Which actually reminds me, whats with guys running when u let them know they are the cheese?? u dont tell them..u die wondering.. u do tell them..they run. I hear guyz are emotional and coz they cant...err..deal with the emotions, they end up being players..all over the place..loving the chase..

Fault of our make up i guess.. i find u, i spend time with u..i become emotionally and physically attached and attracted to you. You on the other hand are like...eh! i like chick naye!!!

meanwhile i did attempt telling barney he was the cheese coz i hear when showing him doesnt work, u drop it unintentionally without expecting a comeback. the result was..he didnt believe me.

Now, by the time i tell u, dude, its from the heaaaaaaaart! if you dont believe me, either the problem is with me...or with u.
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Socks...

    [My_Take]
    Seriously...
    Where is everyone!!
    This is deep

    i foresee a few other takes as well

    I er, like the part about you not getting an invite to a party, sharon snobbing!!
    LOL!!

    but b2b, Guys needs are simple... you best appreciate that
    what you could do is ask for an honest guy's opinion if you can't think like a man... of a mature kind...

    and don't try and read to much into the whole issue..

    Nice Post Tandra..


  2. the antipop Says:

    my friend,
    ...you kiss and are not kissed back, you hold and are not held back...
    i say stop. woman, you may live your whole life just trying to figure out what men really want.
    stop trying and he will tell you
    what it is he wants.
    there go sounding all agony aunt like


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!Never thought I would live to hear this confession.(((sighs)))


  4. Anonymous Says:

    chicks and guys... the differences can be mind boggling!



  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Tandra...I kept reading but Huey scared me with all that peeking..
    Lemme come back and comment bulungi.