Tandra
In accordance with ealier demands and for purposes of maintaining the peace, i will maitain this template until my blogspot birthday or there abouts ((grins)) so y'al wont have to suffer so much.

Now the post....

I’m one of those people who probably wont know your name at the end of a conversation or where you work or where you went to school.

According to me, this is all window dressing. I have known people who have treated me differently because of my name, what school I went to or where I live. I mean, really, these things about me don’t make me “me”. I must confess that I have also fallen into the trap of “judging” people basing on something they have revealed about themselves and not always positively.

Some one is classified as a possible player with bad breath because he went to Ntare or she’s a player because she went to that wild Nabisunsa School. There are people who fit the stereotype but isn’t it just that? A stereotype?

I have a friend who, once I have introduced her to another person, knows “more” about them than I do. It worrying sometimes but other times I brush it off, because lets face it…your name isn’t who you are.

Who you are is what you do with your life. i think.
12 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    More Socks, Boots and all..
    Totally plagiarised from 27th-C

    [My_Take]
    Your name isn't who yu are TRUE!!

    but than again, Tandra that whole stereotype drama comes from peeps who don't really know you at all


  2. Keep the theme. Rocketh. :o)


  3. candybox Says:

    My pal interrogates everyone she meets. I just cant be asked as long as your good company that's all i need.



  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. I have a boys name and I am a girl !!! :-D
    but i think names are important because it identifies u.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Name just serves to distinguish one from the other and to specify. To avoid stereotype comments, I'd just use my nickname. Wassup, my name is Tallman.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    there is a lot in a name, even you know it... but it doesn't totally define who you are.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Keep the theme!

    Whats in my name?


  9. Anonymous Says:

    true


  10. Anonymous Says:

    My father is a very prominent politician and I ALWAYS get red carpet treatment just by mentioning m full name.

    It makes me sick and I yearn for the day when I'll be taken on my own merit rather than on what influence someone I just happen to be related to wields.


  11. Carlo Says:

    A lot is in a name! There was this really, really hot girl in my school called Nimurungi. Now if she was Nababi? Dunno.
    And Sunsas girls? We be liberated!