Tandra
T: So i had to go see a medic.
M: So?
T: What?
M: Why are you telling me?
T: coz i have to bore someone with the mundane details of my life
M: If i tell you that i dont want to know, will that shut you up?
T: Has it ever?
M...........
T: Nuff said. So there I was innocently minding my own business
M: Gwe, all your stories start the same way!
T: I cant help it if I am infact innocently minding my own business when things happen to me
M: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
T: PLus, how am I ever going to get a fan club if I don't create like a catch phrase? like an intro and what not?
M: Again, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
T:So as i was saying, i was informed that i needed to go  see a doctor.
M: Err.. I thought we were in the age of freedom of will and what not.
T: Tsk! Tsk! my poor  deluded friend! when peeps tell you to go see the meidic, you say "ok". Dont go wasting time on what, when or whay. There's time enough fot that as you wait for the medic to actually SHOW.
M:OOOOo... one of those,huh?
T: Yeah.
M: I wonder why you keep going back to those lousy time wasters.
T: Me too

M: Gwe! I was still listening to u go on.. now u went silent!
T: Sorry, these jabs were getting to me.
M: Aha!
T: Dont "aha!" what happened to "Sorry T, is there anything i can do to lessen this burden?"
M: lol.. u know that isnt how i roll! LOL

As i speak me arm aches something fierce! they be switching between themselves. One hour left... next hour right.

And in the ka room where i was being given these jabs, they had to nerve to hang something along these lines up
 " Happy are those who are sad. They will be comforted"

13 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thirsty for a firsty?


  2. Carlo Says:

    You're a thief Ivan, that was my firsty! And LOL at 'they shall be comforted'. With needles? LOL.


  3. kissyfur Says:

    So are u pregnant?


  4. KK Says:

    No she's not pg... I can vouch for that:)


  5. Princess Says:

    LMAO at the quote.
    "...they will be ocmforted?"
    LOL!


  6. DeTamble Says:

    Lessen this burden? So you got some jabs, big deal. Wait till you have to spend your childhood getting massive blood tests every month for years and years. And I mean massive, they'd leave the needle in there and swap those little blood containers around. Sometimes my vein would collapse and they'd have to switch arms half way through.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    arm massage?


  8. Anonymous Says:

    hmmm... KK, how do you know that she is not pregnant?

    detamble, why did you have to get all those blood tests?


  9. DeTamble Says:

    @Sybella: Because Great Britain decided to drop Nuclear bombs on Australia, for testing purposes. And now children of the children who grew up in affected areas tend to suffer from weird things. Particularly stuff to do with their thyroid, which is what I had. So they'd test my blood all the time to keep an eye on my development.


  10. Tandra Says:

    O u poor poor child....


  11. DeTamble Says:

    Oh yeah, hit the pity jackpot now!! Thanks. But I got used to it and anyway I always got a treat afterwards, like carob coated licorice. Mmmmmmm. Or an ice cream. It really wasn't that bad and now me and needles, we's old pals, I have no issues with them. Not like some stupid people who faint at the sight, tsk tsk.


  12. Anonymous Says:

    oooh detamble, that does not sound like fun. got used to it? i so hate needles, even now as a grown woman! but u are all good now?


  13. DeTamble Says:

    hehe you hate needles. awww poor Tandra, they can be a little scary.

    I'm fine now, doctors were just worried, cause it can get really nasty if actually i dunno what happens. I was never that interested. But they stopped when I was 14 to twice yearly and now I don't have to get them more than once a year. I don't even know what they're really checking for. They just rattle a whole lot of mumbo jumbo when I ask them.