Tandra
OKay, me begins to think i have un resolved issues..

First. The guy i was supposed to be meeting with cancelled on me. Want to know how i found out? i had to call him up. this is how this idiotic meeting happens. I get word from my colleague that i have a meeting at 10am. i louse around til the last possible minute then call the contact to confirm the meeting. He informs me that he is busy and cant see me today. ooo by the way, he on occassion,calls my colleague, who is in Mbale, i myt add, to tell him he cant make the meeting!

Hello! the meeting is with me! how come my celly doesnt get to play its looovely music???

then this punk of a person, decides to pull this crap on me. (okay i assume he has a point in there but i like to be the most uniformed person in my locale).

J: Hey, we have a restructuring process at MUK i hope J is not affected coz i never heared the mention of his name.fill me in

T: didnt k now that. abt the restructuring

J: leka naawe. i was listening to Radio 1 and people were being informed to prepare handover report

T: but i dont know anything abt it

J: naye Tandra why do u like teasing me?

T: u cant expect me to b knowledgeable all of a sudden

J: leka naawe. why not, u live in makerere

T: so?

J: u gotta know through ur LC1 executive.which i think u are part of

T: LC1 moved away but still so that wat?

J: so that u can inform other members of the village

T: who need to know why?

He then launched into some crap about me interrogatin him n blah blah... okay, Point is, i dont like it when peeps suddenly imagine i should know stuff, does it occur to u that i dont know because i choose not to,duh!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    F I R S T I E Ooooh i love it


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Sometimes people expect others to know everything...For me if u know everything then u have lugambo...

    S E C O N D I E.... AM LOSING IT..