Tandra
Send an SMS and save a life. Donate 1,000/= to flood victims. Simply type FLOOD and send to 198 and you will have saved a flood victim.



Guess what i did when i got this message...yes u r right, i debated whether it was some scam or not but then i decided that i should be a good christian and help my relatives after all these floods affect all of us.

I carried out a little survey amongst my UT comrades and none of them contributed and i absolutely understand where they are coming from.

first off, we cant really trust these 198 and other computer generated general hap messages as experience has taught us that sometimes the computer guy is just playing with the "SEND" button.

Case in point, most people on MTN have had a problem with this whole 50% thingy, its almost as if MTN's internal clock is on some other plannet where "self timer" doesnt apply. isnt the point for "them " to realise that its like "extra" time so u should not be charged?

Now it is my fear that the next time i load airtime, they myt make it a "load airtime and automatically donate thing". People, people! i cannot afford to be moved like everyday!

Secondly, do we have Alexander Forbes on this job? i mean, how can we honestly tell that as UT clients we have donated "this" amount to the cause??Transparency in Civil society is a MUST!

Thirdly,i dont think this thingy works...but i myt be wrong :D my airtime remained unchanged or maybe they have removed their share now (((rushes off to check credit))...darn, cant tell!!! Now u see why my above fear is justified, dont u?

In unrelated news, i went to see my dentist today. Did i already share that my dentist...... (((stops,this is not abt that time when.....))). the guy had the nerve, yes thats right the NERVE to tell me that he'd seen the tooth that would likely give me a toothache but he didnt have it in him to do something abt it then. MBU he was giving me time to think about the procedure to sort it out, the panzy!

Yes ex BFF, i know, im also tired of dentist stories, feel like i have been posting something on this guy for as long as i have been bloggin!
3 Responses
  1. Oh. Not received any of those messages. I guess they know I can't give of my Shs. 0 balance ... :o(


  2. Your dentist and my mechanic could make beautiful music together.