Tandra
So munange i organised my stunners..and had i read my comments before i would have taken you up on your offer but o well, as ex Bff is always telling me, i came to the party too late..

I should say i learned that im not really into weddings..thats the one thing i have always suspected and had confirmed this weekend. I'd rather be in the organisation of the event than have to sit through the entire more than 4 odd hrs...((by the way, this one took like a whole 12 hrs!))

first, coz im a gd christain n coz the groom is really like a cuz :D, i volunteered to do decor in the morning,conviced a few peeps n we went. got there like 9.30. hmmm...the service which shda started at 12, started at 2 which was kinda expected coz the organising committee had been making comments like "we are not bound by time, we can do our things" bloody hell! i leave my home to attend ur service, afterwhich theres a two hr break then reception at the same venue, n u give me that crap of "we r not bound by time?"" i wanted to fight!

so anyhu at some point X some of us left to eat fish..twas just becoming ridiculus!Eventually left at about 7.30 right after the bridal party returned after a 3 hr break. My parents left that place at 10.30. Madness!

I know we r friends and family but we do not have 12 hrs to spend waiting on YOU. tis like going to someone's house and they leave u there to entertain urself, it dont work like that! wait, they aint even there to welcome u into the house...more like hang out on the "balconaey"..lol..


>>>>>>
Found out a former class mate got married. i was in shock..okay, i knew the wedding was coming up but no one like toooold me! thats why we have grp email!!!
5 Responses

  1. Saadiq Says:

    wama u shud fight next time..people were over know-knowin u..


  2. kissyfur Says:

    T perhaps they judt didnt wanna Inviiiite you????
    I hate wedding too, luckily my siblings are married now and those were the oly weddings Im obliged to attend.


  3. eddiie Says:

    Oooh! what could hace made your parents leave that early...

    and they left their daughter in the hands of who?...aha?

    and BTW...you puplex me on the way you start your posts....

    ....Munange....?


  4. I don't know weddings. There are two things that I don't know. Weddings, calling back to a beep. Those two.