Tandra
So my friends r potato salad crazy and especially like the one made by D. ((no, not the ex bff, some other person)). Now, not that im campaigning in anyway, but im just saying, dont tell me to make as a last resort...kinda like how u go to Bank of Uganda as a lender of last resort..remember commerce.. ahh...4getit!

So, last we had a housey type party, everyone was gushiiiing over the salad and how they cldnt wait to get some..now me, i think its just a salad like any other with some wierd spicing going on, but thats just me.but then again, i dont like my aunts cranbery letuce and tomato salad so that shd tell u something (housemates r crazy abt that one n yet u leave smelling odd,by the way..im just saying....)

where was i? oo yes..last we had the party, i get a cal..mbu no salad, banange wat r we to do? Now, wat people dont understand is u just dont wake up and start making salads, these things take time, planning..u got to get in the zone! more over its a cold salad..duh! u need cooling down time!!!

Wasnt i there on salad patrol on the party? the other chick brought hers in the end so me thinks mine was the back up, lol. speakin of which..oba were did my containers go????

Got a party this weekend...this was the message i recieved
"Got a text from D, she cant make the salad. Sent it to J (the party thrower)n no reaction. So any solution?"

Now, im no detective or nuthing but i have a feeling im being told to make salad..back up as per usual.. sheeesh! but hey, ffe at home wil have a blast!! we love me salad! grew up on it...party over HERE!

U.R

meanwhile my sis. gave this description of the juice im drinking...Ceres-Grean Tea, Crannberry with a hint of Ginger... Deamon possessed! NASSSSTY! LOL...i can see this one doesnt have a future in advertising...
1 Response
  1. Saadiq Says:

    wama tell them about salad..me where i come from or rather where i went to school salad had a whole different meanin..whole different meaning