Tandra
Guys r just lucky i was raised the right way and i have a healthy respect for personal space.I was out of me house n in the town eaaaaaaaaaarrrlllly and kept wondering on whose bed i should perch myself but thought better of it..keep thinking abt other peeps.must.change.in.new.year!!!

Other than that, i been okay,nuthing much happening at mine.

Someone just asked me if Santa was good to me..remembered the Quaterback saying Santa hasnt given him anything and if he (santa) expects him to sit on his lap, he aint in for that kinky stuff! i cld just picture his 6'2 frame sitting on some guy with a big tum tum, beard n prolly some smoke scent. I laughed my self silly.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    lol... indeed that would be a sight. add some beautiful muscles to that quarterback... ooh the thought is do good.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Fix the keyboard you use. BBBBBBBBbbbbbbbefore we get optical illusions reading words like Ill.

    Hey gal, was Christmas spent home? No! Oh No! Hope 'Blick & Race' get you out.