Tandra
I sit here on saturday night listening to the sounds of the city above the very close and intimate sound of the frogs and crickets outside me window. I sit here and think why im not out painting the town red, i sit here and think of all the interesting things that have happened these past days and i cannot pick any to write about.

Life's like that. A friend told me that practically everything on his blog is the truth.I dont know him well enough to agree or disagree with that. I just think that what "truth" you write about comes down to the way you are feeling at that time and this "truth" is just an impression. I prolly will tell you are excited, my interpretation might be different from the other odd 2o people that read the same post.

WHich actually reminds me. Have a number of friends who wont do the whole long distance relationship thing. Reason: Your not being here is the same as me being single. We will both miss out on the most important bits so why even bother.

Tend to agree with that although it, like everything else in life, can be done, all comes back to attitude and mindset.

I was reading "Point of Origin" by Patricia Connell which is one of those mystery murder detective type books and as i was reading i though to myself, books are just a form of propaganda really. A way of imprinting your way of thinking on the people who read your words passionately. Are they a reflection of something happening in your own life- very possibly.but how much of your book is really a reflection of who you are and what you believe. SHould i thus suspect that since a central part of this book and another in this series is sexuality and especially lesbianism that the author might be involved or know someone involved or...whatever, sure u get the point.

lemme go look up some peeps...later!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    lost me in the depth of your ramblings....


  2. Tandra Says:

    err...do u want to be found??


  3. Anonymous Says:

    eh... deep, really deep.

    so which peeps did you find?