Tandra
Apparently your establishment is one of the best fast food places in kampala. I beg to differ.

I have often defended your mediocre service claiming that you made up for it by being so close to the road and so you are easily accessible. But no more shall i suffer in silence, i refuse to be treated like "just one of those people"...

This person has contributed to your sustainability over the years, infact i should get an award with my name on it but nooo apparently im not that important.

I made an order today for coffee and a cheese crossiant. Not hard to do, or so i thought, yeah, the joke was on me.It took more than 12 minutes for what i had asked for to find me.

The coffee (house brew)was bordering on expresso! hello...i knew what i wanted!

The crossiant was a plain one. I asked for a cheese filled one. I PAID for a cheese one but i guess the waiter peeps felt that money didnt suit them so they gave me what they thought i could handle, after all, that extra dimes really wasnt that much. I didnt eat it, i sent it back after breaking it up to prove my point.

I asked and they said that the cheese was in the middle on the inside of the pastry. Yeah right. Its either there or not there and it wasnt there. These guyz werent playing when they said PLAIN crossiant. And they didnt even have the decency to aknowlege the fact that they had made a mistake.

Dont even get me started on the trays or the cups. All i know is, really Nandos! what happened?? couldnt you redirect some of that money you spend advertising on Sanyu Fm to bettering your services?

Come to think of it, that might explain the sudden increase in prices. All those adverts you keep running. I wish we could do a survey on how many people came to you as a result of the ads and how many stayed. really, there must be a corellation otherwise your crappy service aint justified.

I dropped a long suggestion letter off in the suggestion box. Lets see how effective their Public Relations is..assuming they have one.
5 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Nandos, Cheese croissant? Honey you know I make those mean cheese croissants better Ahmed Frederick in Iowa.

    MIA but will be back for the Ho ho ho! *cough cough cough*


  2. Frankie Says:

    Sorry about the crappy service... i too, hate waiting forever for simple orders.. and i never go back to restaurants that treat people like they ain't important...


  3. Duksey Says:

    I feel you.You should try the pizza for the frustration of ur life.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    you have finally gotten the point!

    i am grateful that they have finally shown you their true colours.


  5. eddsla Says:

    yo realy nandos-angry ain't you.

    see,i am afood kinda guy and i hate it when my food is delayed-i mean, i blow out in rage and you know what i nomally do?... i don't go back. find another eating place,and we see who will lose.