Tandra
err..members..remind me!! have got to play at my wedding ((grins)) nanti under the guise of "being in love" and thus being "deaf, dumb n blind" i may forget.....

Made to love you-Gerald Levert

I recall when we first met along time ago
how could I forget they way I felt
when I first laid eyes on you
I remember saying to my friends
There in my future wife and then I took the step to meet someone who would change my life

It had to be my destiny (ooohh my)
Cause I was made to love you
My hands to touch you
My arms to hold you
My legs to stand
My time to spend with you foreverI was made...made to love you
My lips to kiss you
My eyes to see you
My legs to stand
My time to spend with you forever
Our life together
I was made Made to love you (Made to love)

I remember out first date
Our first arguement
Our very first breakup and makeup that got us to this moment
And every girlfriend and every one night stand
Every heartbreak and every heartache led me to youit brought me to and made me betta
betta suited for you
It had to be my destiny

I was made to love you
my hands to touch you
my arms to hold you
my legs to stand
my time to spend
with you forever
i was made made to love you
my lips to kiss you
my eyes to see you
my legs to time to spend
with you forever
our life together
i was made made to love you
3 Responses
  1. Akiiki Says:

    Note to self: remind Tandra to play this at her wedding.

    my fave bit of that song's always been when he says his heartbreaks and one night stands made him better for you....hmmm. PLAYER!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    ooooh yes. tis beautiful.

    i will so remind you.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    a tad too mushy for me. it is a nice song though.