Tandra
Its a new day, its a new dawn, for me!! for me and it feels......



im taking the liberty to rumble a lot..im sooo happppy!!! (((this promises to be the most uncordinated post ever, so i suggest....))



Usually on this day, i chill like i do everyday. Its not a special day in itself, i guess because the same things keep happening to me...but today im happy and thats the important part.



Im not going to think about the fact that im waiting for my phone to ring for someone to give me a job or that life goes on when you have lost someone you love or that in my darkest moments of depression, no one could understand it, least of all me.



Im happy and God loves me regardless of all the ish.



so lemme see.. updates...



Spent a very sweeet day with a very sweeet boi. He apparently has had a crush on me for like 2 years. ((begining to think its pheromone season)). Apparently all that pushing away i was doing was doing an active job of attracting, darn!

Im reading "His needs, Her needs" Hillard F. Harley which basically asks "how affair proof" your marriage is. No, im not married, just thought twould be an interesting read. I really dont expect to learn anything new and so far, i havent..no..not really..its more confirmation of what i already know coupled with explanations i just wasnt able to.

will give u chapter update some time soon...

where was i going? ooo yes...people say that an important part of a relationship is how much a person makes you laugh.(im guessing coz its an easily relatable emotion or some such rot) but anyway, think sometimes i choose my friends basing on that. You know u are going to seriously crush on someone if they can make u laugh and not in a funny kind of the way but a ROTFL laughing kinda way.

Back to my sweet peep. I landed myself in things quite a number of times. I was being my adorable self when i brought up the idea of the "ladder theory" so guy asks where on the ladder he beez and i was sooooo shy! i was just yapping, hello!

Sometimes you meet that guy and think, kale if only u were like someone else this would work ((grins)) . I looked at the guy and thought "kale some gal is going to be happy to get you, tis not me unfortu".

I guess i could string him along, be al nice about it but im not that kinda person. I dont see why you should waste anypersons time. Its not right, bottom line.

Before i forget..please visit kigandaskunk and welcome to the fold. thank you.

In other news, all u babie lovers... i still maintain that i was the VICTIM and for those who are wondering, babyz doing fine.

How was valentines? as u can see, i have appropriately changed my template to "valentine" in commemoration of the past confused day. I must say i was disappointed. No one was in red!! i had to even fight not to be in the number (of red clad ugandans) only to get to the town to be lost in the sea of non redies!!! ((not fair)).

I went to church yesterday, yes...sometimes even I go to church. Havent been in a while, but God and me are sorting, i think. It was beautiful. I know i tick HIM off mob but you know... He still remains Holy, Worthy, Faithful and my Father.

A verse that always springs to mind when i think about His awesomeness is

"... I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his rob filled the temple. Above him were seraphs, each with six wings. With two wings they covered their faceswith two they covered their feet and with two wings they were flying. And they were calling to one another:

"Holy, holy, holy in the Lord Almighty: he whole earth is full of his glory"

Isaiah 6:1-3

Makes you want to just abandon everything and worship Him for Who He is. Irrespective of whatever else is going on in your life. He is worthy. He is great. He sees you for who you really are and doesnt hold it against you.

He hears you even when you think no one is paying attention to you. YOU are important to HIM and nuthing beats that.

...........................

Went to a wedding meeting yesterday. Felt i owed it to the groom to turn up as this was the last meeting. Got there and behold did the meeting start laaaaaaaaate. As i was contemplating a walk out, the bride comes n introduces herself and goes like "oooo T!!" like "we have been waiiiting for you"...i sooo cldnt leave.

Weddings are the worst. My people here are like a week from wedding and they are sort by 8mln. 8!! unless sudhir's like ur daddy...man!! thats one of the things that beats me about them..if you are going for fancy..prioritise bulungi. Do the neccessary and more importantly...no partying yet you cannot afford it. Tis just a waste of time and money.

oooo oooo...almost flucked a valz thingy at Sabrinaz..i mean, i was there already!! but i took one look at the 3 peeps in the 4 row set up and decided twas soooo not worth it.

in the most important news of the day.... i have made it!!!!!! Apparently this particular birthday is important...still trying to understand y. A friend keeps telling me we are closer to 30...yes gal, that we are.

So, thank you to everyone who has wished me the best.... thank you for being a part of me life, helping me thru ish and more importantly...for accepting me the way i IZ... i mean, i take you as you are too ((grins)). Love ya.

Before i forget..the other day i was asked why im always hanging with couples. Tisnt my fault all my people are in relationships... life just beez working out that way...

Now together...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday..happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday to me!!!!
11 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    now my dear, singing happy birthday to self is ssssooooooooo not allowed! okay?

    i still love you though...

    glad that you are happy and i am so feeling you on that Bible verse


  2. Akiiki Says:

    me i'm just saying Happy happy birthday miss.
    hope its a blast.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Happy birthday, baby hater. HAHA, just kidding, put down the shotgun.

    Have yourself a blessed day, and enjoy the coming years. Good to know that you know the greatest love of all, God's love.

    As the french say, (and us pretenders too), Joyeux Anniversaire!

    The Dark Knight


  4. kissyfur Says:

    Now pips are just using blogger to get birthday wishes. from strangers no doubt.
    I said it already.


  5. candybox Says:

    Happy birthday girl and belated val's


  6. Carlo Says:

    heard y'all had a blast on your birthday dinner. hope you had fun. happy belated birthday. the happiness should continue. and pleeeeeaaaaase bring back the chocolates. valentine ended.


  7. Kati- about this pheramone thing- why did someone have to come up with a way of killing the likes of us who seem not to be attractive by nature- pheramones my left foot!!! I do not dispute that there is a possibility pheramones exist but couldnt it just be that I have started blossoming- banange why kick me when I am down!!!!!!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    how come there was no party, wats happening to the world, no more birthday parties??, dayem!!!!!!

    The Emrys


  9. Cheri Says:

    Ok sweet, u need to wake up from that lull...

    Still gettin over the birthday hangover?


  10. foxylamb Says:

    sup T, happy birthday, i just wish i was like you. i assume u r single and loving it. teach me to be like u in that area, please.... holla back


  11. foxylamb Says:

    sy, leave T alone, she can sing happy birthday anytime she wants, even when it aint her birthday. am glad that you are happy. holla back