Tandra
so i had decided to do this sleeping early thing, on account of certain body parts not coperating (read sleep heavy eyes) and then i landed on a show thingy- okay re run of some Beyonce concert.

As i watched i could not help but be amazed at how the costumez changed, the music flowed and generally i could feel the excitement of the crowd.

Fast track to Ugandan concert. (yes, i have a silly grin on my face)... ugandans want you to sing the song the way u did on ur album so they can sing along, other wise u will "bore" them. In addition to this, im just thinking what a nightmare it would be to have to change costumes on those "little" stages provided at concerts.

Somehow i think we shall have to see like Beyonce in her one outfit through out.....

speaking of which.. this Akon chap... i keep telling people to buy tickets at the gate but no one ever listens to me!!!!!! Now try getting ur 150 back from Celtel.

ANother concert coming up... kirk Franklin... who go????? im wondering what that 150 entitles me to (its 150, right?) will they shuttle me across well manicured (oba can they manicure lawns???? )) nanti as christians, tisnt like there's going to be lots of bubbly going round...

I think the proceeds go to an orphanage... lemme research.. will get back to u.

Beeeeeeeefore i forget, me sis amused me last night. Apparently this friend called her up to gush about how her boo and herself were member of karim's gym or something (at imperial royale, i think) and was encouraging my sis n her boi to join. Apparently as a couple they only need to pay 2.1 mln a year.

My sisters response: eating is waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper!

i suspect this story is incomplete by the way.. coz for the 2.1 u only have access to the gym, sauna and swimming pool MBU... so i ask... do u also get like gold each time u visit? coz 2.1 is a bit much for only 3 things.

so..... what iz listening to now
Baby Love- Nicole Sch
In this club Usher ft Young Jeezy
Is it you- Cassie
Weakness in me Melisa Etheridge
I changed my mind- keisha cole ft Kanye
Be with you- Mary J
So into you- Tamia
I Miss you Blink 182
Mr. bright side- the killers
Touch my body Mariah
How do i breath- Mario
Amusement Park- fiddy
Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis
God loves Ugly Jordin Sparks
No air- Jordin Sparks ft chris brown
Officially missing you Tamia
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    LMAO!

    You see!Guys think am anti-social coz I don't go for such concerts.Problem is,they say,that I think too much with my head a very rarely with my heart.If you ask me,it's safer to use your head.

    Besides,150k?Are you crazy or what?'Kyokka' Ugandans love showing off!

    No way am I going to pay that outrageous fee to see Kirk Franklin.Me I thought it'd be free,after all they have to get the likes of me to see the light;to get saved!Now they just made it impossible!

    And the gym thing.'Kati' think of it this way:What can you do with 2.1 mln in Uganda?Lemme see...
    Buy airtime and call everyone in you phonebook + eat out at Nandos for a month;buy yourself an expensive suit,may be two,...the list is endless!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    no air noooo air... *he singsi way off keys, not alicia keys*


  3. Carlo Says:

    Eating IS waaaay cheaper! For riyo. LOL.
    And me I want to join a gym for 35k a month. Any help?