Tandra
Now, before u go thinking im talking about deep things like dark Vs evil (light), im not talking about anything that deep. Im talking about color tone.

Ever notice how even though we are all African (Ugandan), we kinda grade ourselves basing on how dark/light we are. I actually know of work places that are either full of light bakiga/banyankole or dark Acholi's. Wierd,huh?

I know i had said i wasnt going to talk relationships for a while but what the heck!

The BFF thinks im always hating on him coz he is light skinned...possibly thinks im a colourist, since i cant be racist or tribalist or whatever, lol.

Let it be known by all that i am not colourist!! Otherwise i wouldnt hang with the people i do,im usually the darkest by far any way so there!

Now, back to my point, where was i...ooooo yes..

Apparently, Dark guys have all the fun when it comes to dating, reason being, they get to date dark chicks as well as light ones.light guys dont have it easy finding dates coz darker tonned babes cant stand the fact attention wont be on her when they walk into a room.

Mbu light guys are snobed big type,discriminated agaisnt. What do u think?

UR
I cannot believe in this day and age, such an old way of entertainment presentation exits. The presenter is dressed in a white shirt with black spades on his shirt, kinda Alice in Wonderland got lost on telly! This show looks and sounds like you are watching a re-run of some 1991 show but noooo very recent, very up to date. The show me beating down is Box office America with Pat Robinson.
7 Responses
  1. Some chich told me she dreamt of a `tall, dark guy', so I figured maybe chics like dark guys ... or it's just her. Whatevs. Anyway, the colour tone is just as mildly-influential the voice and hair length. It can add/reduce on the quality, but only midly and superficially. Nothing to get cut up about.


  2. Savage Says:

    Firsties suckers!!

    My feet are sore from kicking so much firsties ass.

    Light skinned guys have been discriminated against since the begining of "Dark, Tall and Handsome."


  3. Iwaya Says:

    ok, I've never been turned down by a "darker skinned" girl and I'm as light as they come! I don't know about your "theory" so....


  4. kissyfur Says:

    hmm! i have never been attracted to light skinned guys perhaps because Im dark,I never quite figured out why.So fo me, you are either black bulungi or white. That being stuck in the middle kinda doesnt work for me.


  5. Iwaya Says:

    hmmm...now to unleash my charm on Kissyfur...!


  6. Unknown Says:

    colourist!!! taht did it for me....


  7. Unknown Says:

    and colour----what doesi it matter? yeah, light looks pretty impressive...no hating on me. But am no colourist, anyone with God heart inside is good enuff for me.