Tandra
Im soooo excited...well somewhat excited at least..

I am going back to school or atleast read some "complex" stuff for at least 2 months then i shall return to the real world where wat i learn wont even make sense to anyone i know, YAY!

The problem is though that its all Math and English. The English part, im sure i can pass,but as usual the Math is going to do me in.

Im totally clueless..my parents were actually right! I really shd have paid attention in school! These guyz are talking stuff like prime numbers, integers, roots, radius, i know simple stuff right?

Cones have right sides? Since when? NO body told me!! I mean, all those yrs of bimbo icecream cones wasted not knowing this!

i am pretty excited though, im actually learning on my own time table and i would like to thank everyone who will help me in this quest in advance!!

Got to go sort paper and a pen!! later
Labels: edit post
9 Responses
  1. Savage Says:

    firsties suckers!!!


  2. Savage Says:

    I can tutor you.

    Don't let the fact that I am a drop out fool you. I have always crunched numbers.


  3. Iwaya Says:

    I don't think i quite caught what you're going to study...but your excitement is infectious!


  4. Samantha Says:

    I'm happy for you! Never been good at Maths but I'm sure you will manage.


  5. Saadiq Says:

    Go for it..atleast u didnt take a two year gap from school and do a maths based course..i can assure u, that u will say 'angazi' when u attend lessons!!


  6. The 0ne Says:

    I am almost inspired...but I still feel that school is overrated...time will tell... Have fun


  7. If anybody is going to drag me through that Mathematics again, I'll fight, kick and bite. I didn't run away from it only to get sucked back in! X-(


  8. kissyfur Says:

    T gal you're crazy.I was good at that stuff till about form 2, Then I got left behind and have never caught up.


  9. kissyfur Says:

    T gal You are crazy. I was a math wizz till about form 2 then I got left behind and havent caught up since.