Tandra
Hmmm...news has been passing me but tis okay coz i realise that im not the only one missing out on the KB.

Apparently one of my tites ((mbu)) wenta visiting outside countries. How did i find out? i went to his office to drop off some materials and people were looking at me like "how cld u not know????!!!"...yeah thats what happens when u think u r in the
know n u aint!

ooooo ooooo and then related to that, i missed a party. the reason, no one had my number apparently! MBU. Now, weak excuse or what? i mean, we be working on projects together, how can none of you have my number??? But that was okay, its not like i really wanted to be there. Twasnt really a party, more like project launch. The project named "Kids helping Kids", is about providing support to a group of children (secondary/High schoolkids)to help kids through various themed ideas like on the environment or processing democratic function. The best proposal was from Makerere College school so we shall see if it actually works. As a concept, its pretty neat.

Then a family friend travelled to kigali for "Gusaba" thats introduction to you. How did we find out? People were at home on totally different KB when it was let out! Now my mum is like "kyoka those people! cldnt they have atleast texted, when C was getting married...."

Now all i need to hear is i shd prepare for a niece or nephew in a few days, then i wil know for sure, i have been officially kicked out of every inner circle!!

U.R
Whats with people wanting to know the BFF? tis not like tis like the answer to all lifes problems...lol.... Joshi BFF stands for Best Friend Forever...so the BFF is my bestest friend in the whole wide interweb...i know, sooooo kindergaten! which makes it sooo cool... Iwaya, i'd like to see u guess!

U.R
Meanwhile u know how u go to the nice studio to take a nice picture and they are supposed to do a good job of showing off ur good point? Yeah...that was my idea until i saw the results...these guyz did a congolese stunt on me! im yellow..a lightie! okay, not really, just wanted to say it..lol..but really im like sooo not my actual tone, i got no blemish, how realistic is that, i ask u?

U.R
Im officially without an office. Yesterday, my office shut down. My bossish, buddish,friend person has relocated, moved onto brighter things so the fort is kinda officially somewhat in my hands. Tis sad, its the end of so much and the start of....
6 Responses
  1. Iwaya Says:

    bse I know the sneaky guy Ivan is is rushing here, yeah, firsties!


  2. Iwaya Says:

    shouldn't this be called the beef post? :O)

    and you can be sure I'm going to uncover who Dorian really is!


  3. There is nice lil' place over in Kamwokya, I think it is called Megapix, and they do the snaps real good. I'm not sure of the name, but it is on the business side of Kiira road. Pretty good.

    You won't turn out Congolese. :o)


  4. Duksey Says:

    Those computer aided pics have really revolutionalised this photo thing.

    One look at one of those pictures leaves you wondering who is in the picture.

    Warning;never accept them as gospel truth,rather go for the congolese like ones.

    So what benefits come with being the main woman at ur office?


  5. Saadiq Says:

    for me i want pix...


  6. This is again interesting, i think i have also left some inner circles, one of my 3 closest friends was best man at a wedding for another really old skool mate friend and he didnt even tell me until sending me pics..i was so sad that i hadnt known anything...
    And about BFF, its been immortalised in an advert for a Company called Verizon wireless, has girl talkin to her mum in code language bout unlimited text to her BFF Jill or something, so funny the mum also tries to imitate...yeah this is kindergarten language...