Tandra
1. im hungry!! My days apart from Lappy invariably led me to bettering my skills in the kitchen, i made a mean meal yesterday..the members are still talking about it! Yay!!

2. i wonder whats wrong with women on occassion. I heard recently about this party hopper who had just given birth. so as a working solutions, she would get her baby drunk so it could sleep and she cld go out partying.. Poor tyke! suffered from hangovers before its time!! The father discovered this about 6months later, when the baby was guzzling half a pint! Poor thing had to go into detox!! Now that can b funny depending on how u picture it but on a more serious side, come one! making the poor baby suffer for being ababy!!!!!!!!

3. had a reunion this weekend. 22 out of 150 turn up isnt too bad especially considering a very big majority are either up country or not in the county. I would thus like to thank the following for turning up at least... Kitkat, Paula, Mary, Eva, Sara, Rebecca, Bridget A, Liz M., Racheal B, Christine N, Martha, Suubi, Jema, Bella, Lydia, kaleb, Namby,Peace M, Joan N and Joan N.

4. Maybe i shdnt have organised and attended the reunion..apparently many people are getting married!!! lol...darn the curse of the wedding meeting!!

5. On a sad note, one of my former classmates lost a mum. As head organiser i had to make sure people got to know, it wasnt something i would want anyone to have to do or even live through. May her soul rest in peace.

6. The BFF is going all sentimental on me....must b that book he's reading!! I hear he is understanding women...a useless task/goal if ever one did exist!!

7. i missed a call from SA! i know, no big deal some of u are used to those things of outside countries..me i was busy snobing thinking twas some stray being looking for my mum...sometimes im her PA..guess thats pay back for her looking after me...lol

8.Finally went to the cinema to watch Pirates...no one told me cineplex had 4 Cine's! Yeah, so sue me..the peeps i hang with dont think going to the cinema is a big deal esp. when we can download the movies for free...Yay!!

9. Let me go eat!!
3 Responses
  1. Iwaya Says:

    is Lappy the BFF?


  2. @Iwaya: Lappy's the laptop, I think.

    @Tandra: Yeah, I get movies from here, too, so no cine for I and I.
    But ... that chic who put her baby on booze should be shot.


  3. Tandra Says:

    @ iwaya...no Lappy isnt the BFF. BFF is a separate entity..Lappy n BFF are different.There, think i have separated them.

    @27th right u are abt Lappy.
    I agree...think we shd hunt her down!