Tandra
Okay, u know someone is soccer crazy when they rush all over kampala to watch the match, Lesotho Vs Uganda, and find that it is not being shown on any channel,lol.

I hear the hardest thing to "listen" to a match, everyone is as if going to score, frustrating! My brother has given up radio plot, he is now watching Cinderella Man, poor baby!

I wonder why this match wasnt as important as the Nigeria one. twld have still been nice to watch


**********
check this out
http://mybffandi.blogspot.com/
6 Responses
  1. Savage Says:

    firsties suckers!!!

    Well I guess it's not that important because Lesotho is not considered a soccer powerhouse.


  2. Unknown Says:

    I dare say it is important because if we win we are sure to go through to Ghana, if not...we become witchdoctors, praying for the losses of others...


  3. eddiie Says:

    Oooh! how you knew how soccer is a beauty.Radios are so frustrating..Those guys score for you lots of goals before the finally accept one or two..


  4. /me hates soccer. I never even know about the matches until I see sweaty idiots waving the flag.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hmm i have a friend who actually flew to Lesotho for the match i met him yesterday he is still cursing coz he didn't get to watch it live.. Now that we didn't win we need prayers


  6. Tandra Says:

    @Nevender...lol..witchdoctors? Me hope not!

    @eddiie..lol,thinking of tryin out so i can see for meself..but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    @27th me n soccer? never to b also.

    @BS..u follow soccer? wow